CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There we fucking go!  Good lord am i hyped now!  Work tomorrow is gonna drag so bad, and i actually enjoy my job*

note:this member may or may not have what some people would consider a 'real' job

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's pork roll, I work in Newark and live in central nj.

PORK. ROLL. Fight me.

Do you call your french fries, "McDonald's"?

Do you call your tires, "Michelin"?

Do you call your water, "Evian"?

Do you call your terribly incompetent marketing team, "343 Industries"?

#TeamPorkRoll represent. Some people call soda "coke" by the way. It's insanity.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

ok. The videos are back.. These are hype af. I want one for each team, and these one being the ads inbetween games, also play the rivalries video and we are good to go

• Upvote (+1) 3

Penn Station has the best subs don't @

Also has the biggest rats don't @

It's a southeastern chain but CookOut is at least Wendy's tier if not better.

Can confirm, Cookout is legit. 

Whenever I roll through NC I always look for Cookout and BOJANGLES (lol) We dont have either in the midwest for some reason.

OT: Crowd Pleasers to win worlds and Cratos's speech after winning $1Mill will trigger everyone into oblivion. 

Cookout milkshakes are :ace: So are the fights after a HS football game....

I'm hungry after reading this thread, and not to compete either.

NJ brothers, do we even have any unique fast food joints over here? @@Moses_FPS @@Infinity @@mediabrute. We are just known for our amazing Pizza, Bagles (everything bagels) TaylorHam/PorkRoll and Diners I guess. Jersey City just opened up a Krispy Creme, no idea if there are other stores.

I'll be LANing Halo CE this entire weekend but will be watching the stream on my phone to stay updated and support the scene. Kinda indifferent as to who actually wins, I've always been a huge FB fan while rooting for the underdogs and that's kinda the same today. Love that Optic is a dynasty in h5 but would love to seem them upset by another group.

I'm not in the Jersey brothers @? Shame. 

The Trenton tomato pie > everything else and Pork roll is something we go up to jersey every year to stock up on. Tbh Jersey doesn't have anything super unique but Philly has Tony Lukes and some other great joints that I miss here in SC. 

Well it is the community update which ske7ch has been doing on thursdays so it actually the only thing thats been on time.

I wonder what @@LethuL's favorite chicken tendies are?

Nah I mean the info in general is just coming in late, like we've been saying all week. It's a great post though, the hype is really kicking in now

Chicken tender rankings from a highly dedicated tendies consumer:

1. Zaxby's

2. Publix

3. Popeye's

Depending on the day or batch, I will agree to any order of the above three.

4. Raising Cane's (I admittedly do not consume these enough due to my Atlanta residence)

5. Church's (underrated, imo)

Chick-fil-a tendies are soggy trash but certainly consumable if desperate.

Please refrain from @-ing this premium member's Team Beyond account.

Zaxby's chicken tastes like the food Bender made in the Futurama episode where he was told about his salt content "That's only 5% short of a lethal dose!"

Chick fil A marinated their chicken in pickle juice. If you crave Chick fil A on a Sunday, that's the secret to their flavor. Make yourself some flour seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, and celery salt. Marinate your chicken in pickle juice, and then dredge and fry it.

I think OpTic will have the #1 seed after pools.

6RNt0R5.gif

I've been reading/posting in this thread on mobile for the last few days and wondering what the big deal about this gif was only to realize how much better it looks over the desktop background.

• Upvote (+1) 1

PETITION TO CHANGE HCS TWITTER FROM HCS TO HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES OR HALO ESPORTS.

PLZ

Edit: i sent a pretty big msg to Sketch, plz reply.

• Upvote (+1) 6

#TeamPorkRoll represent. Some people call soda "coke" by the way. It's insanity.

pop*

• Upvote (+1) 2

When burger discussion makes the forum the most active it's been in months  :apg:

The discussion begins and ends with Five Guys imho

• Upvote (+1) 2

PETITION TO CHANGE HCS TWITTER FROM HCS TO HALO CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES OR HALO ESPORTS.

PLZ

that's on the agenda for next week 

• Upvote (+1) 3

that's on the agenda for next week 

Yeah we gotta get to the bottom of this food talk first.

• Upvote (+1) 1

t Philly has Tony Lukes and some other great joints that I miss here in SC. 

tony lukes is dog shit.... johns roast pork on snyder ave will blow your taste buds out your asshole

I've been reading/posting in this thread on mobile for the last few days and wondering what the big deal about this gif was only to realize how much better it looks over the desktop background.

The mobile skin being so shitty is simply the meta game to lure you onto the desktop site.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Five guys burgers > portillos burgers.

Portillos everything else > Five guys everything else.

P.S. Lou Malnati's is overrated.

I hate you guys. Here i am sitting in a Mooyah waiting for $30 worth of various burger concoctions. This was not the original family dinner plan, but here we are.

Thank you TB

• Upvote (+1) 5