CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Don't recall Dibellas in Jersey so can't help there. Looking at their website sure does look good.

Top 5

1. Jersey Mikes

2. Quiznos

3. Firehouse Subs

4. Subway

5. Blimpie

Usually a lurker but had to say, if you're getting your hoagies from a chain you're doing it wrong.

Optic top 1

• Upvote (+1) 4

The Bracket Stage bracket doesn't look like it's right. The first round of Winner's has 16 teams... If that round is removed from the graphic it looks good for 2 top from each group going to Winner's "round 1" and bottom team from group going to Loser's "round 1", which I believe is what's supposed to happen.

There are only 4 winners 1 matches meaning 8 teams? not sure what you're getting at.

Edit: NVM i thought you were referring to the image, not the bracket that it is linked to on the website.

Edit 2: Its formatted that way because there are 4 teams heading straight to losers from pools.  Standard bracket generators put the first loser round after the first winners round, but in this case they are the same.  They'll just start filling out the bracket in the second round.

Medium - Medium Rare.

Correct. You can be a 'Merican again, congratulations

How many teams come out of the groups?

One or two?

All teams come out of groups.  Top 2 in each group start in the winners bracket. Loser of each group starts in Losers.

I can't wait to see what team gets shafted when there is a 3 way tie because of the 3 team groups....

Usually a lurker but had to say, if you're getting your hoagies from a chain you're doing it wrong.

Optic top 1

Damn man what a signature.. where'd you find that pic?

Also I see under your name it says Vash fan.. I ended up meeting Vash a few months ago at the EsportsArena for the Halo CE/Shadowrun tournament. I saw his name on a box when passing by and laughed thinking someone was imitating his tag for fun, then ran into him outside. Guess he moved to cali recently and stopped by to support it which was dope. When he told me who he was I freaked cause I always always a fan of the mack vash duo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone please link me to a schedule for this weekend? Can't seem to find one anywhere.

Edit: i got fuckin hosed.

Is it weird that all this talk about food has me all hyped for the weekend again? what strange bedfellows...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Teams, Standings, Schedules, Brackets - http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/worldchampionship/  :fire:

Also full weekend schedule below. Any questions let me know boys, ill try do my best to answer as ever.

Just a heads up, you get a 404 error when you click on a team icon. Also the tables/bracket looks sweet as hell

Man only two people have mentioned Culver's. I'm devastated. Culver's is so good. Only second to Whataburger.

Whataburger is the National Burger of Texas. So damn good

this always confused me b/c we have a bomb ass burger and shake joint in arkansas called Whatta-Burger. it even looks kinda similar. i always wondered how everyone knew about it until i realized its a separate chain

0214763-R3-037-17.jpg.w560h304.jpg

In regards to Destiny, one of my proudest accolades is that I never used the shotgun. That or Im just really bad with it  :kappa:

H9yGmMF.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Damn man what a signature.. where'd you find that pic?

Also I see under your name it says Vash fan.. I ended up meeting Vash a few months ago at the EsportsArena for the Halo CE/Shadowrun tournament. I saw his name on a box when passing by and laughed thinking someone was imitating his tag for fun, then ran into him outside. Guess he moved to cali recently and stopped by to support it which was dope. When he told me who he was I freaked cause I always always a fan of the mack vash duo.

Not sure, I think I was going back through some of my archived posts on mlgpro and found it. I have a couple other old h2 photos that I found as well. 

Vash was the dude. Best BR '05 and top 1 at nashville. 

my favorite drunk food/fast food was raising cane's chicken fingers. it a louisiana chain thats scattered around a few other states. its like crack. no other way to describe how good and addictive it is. just chicken fingers, texas toast, iced tea and an amazing garlic mayo

Raising-Canes.jpg

Can confirm.Crack in food form.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys no joke the real meta game are the taco trucks.

There is lowkey one of the greatest taco trucks ever hidden in downtown Columbus on the shadiest street corner ever, but man... so good.

Columbus taco trucks are High key GOAT. And the GOAT is from Columbus as well

Dick's Drive In up near Seattle has some really good fries, burgers, shakes etc. Would definitely reccomend if any of you are ever up there. 

Optic top 1 btw

*Obligatory 'Dick' joke here*

RIURFQ1.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lg hasn't practiced in a week. Let's see what happens

What the hell is going on with LG?

I know Ninja had a tourney over the weekend but you'd think they'd be scrimming as much as possible now to make up for that, seems like they've given up...

You dont know Midwest fast food unless you've had Portillos.

For Pizza? Lou Malnatis. 

You got Chicago written all over you.

Come on down to STL for some Bandana's BBQ or Imo's. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

member when we talked about halo here?

1bu888.jpg

I think OpTic going to win

TL/NV are going to give OpTic a run for their money

What do you think the food truck will be like?

How many Halo War 2 ads will be shown this weekend?

I think FAB going to surprise people

Will @@Timo ever post again?

What do you guys think about Tapping Buttons, is he going? I think? Cool!

==============================

Alright that's out of the way, seriously though - Dibellas is goat

Subs_crossection.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6