CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

pic

I'm roaming, so the pic loaded very slowly. I was like "this better mention blue cave or bust"

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't want to say new radar objectively increases the skill gap significantly, but I think new radar objectively increases the skill gap significantly.

That said I always appreciate and love your videos, Ryan.

I've only played about a dozen games of new radar thus far, but I would say I tend to agree with this statement.

It's actually difficult to get used to after abusing radar for so long, to be honest.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Great to see the hype slowly but surely building up for worlds! I'm excited for the weekend, especially because the Finals seem to be at a time that allows people in Europe like me (inb4 any "EU Halo LUL" jokes ;)) to watch them live without staying up the whole night :ace: 

Off Topic: Radar 2.0 > No Radar (@ me in the Arena thread keyboard warriors)

--

On Topic:

pic

These are actually so badass, I love the Coliseum reference haha

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've only played about a dozen games of new radar thus far, but I would say I tend to agree with this statement.

It's actually difficult to get used to after abusing radar for so long, to be honest.

Absolutely, i find myself dying on occasion because im looking at the radar for information that isn't there when i would have been fine had i just been scanning my full FoV like i should.  I also find that i pay much closer attention to the kill feed now.  I have gotten assassinated a lot more than usual (i think this is why casuals don't like it) but its always been because i got tunnel vision or outplayed.  Neither of which i have a problem with in a game-design sense.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Top 2 things that I want to have happen this weekend:

1. Optic not be in the finals

2. Splyce beat Crowd Pleasers

Disclaimer: I like both of these teams but it would be cool to watch a finals match without Optic for once and Splyce beating CP in a close series would be really exciting to watch IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can't believe people don't have Shotzzy in their top ten. Guy is probably the most underrated player.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can't believe people don't have Shotzzy in their top ten

Body of work.

its only pretty recently that he started competing against pro's all the time and while he has had impressive stats and seems to be getting better, i don't think he has the body of work to warrant being on a top ten list yet.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Top 2 things that I want to have happen this weekend:

1. Optic not be in the finals

2. Splyce beat Crowd Pleasers

Disclaimer: I like both of these teams but it would be cool to watch a finals match without Optic for once and Splyce beating CP in a close series would be really exciting to watch IMO.

1. Optic to be in the finals.
  2. Crowd Pleasers to beat them.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Danoxide literally took a team that was dead last in all of their scrim results and made them a top 4 contender. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

1. Snakebite

2. Royal 2

3. Frosty

4. Lethul (could put these guys in any order)

5. Eco

6. Penguin

7. Huke

8. Snipedown

9. Rayne

10. Shottzy

I don't want to say new radar objectively increases the skill gap significantly, but I think new radar objectively increases the skill gap significantly.

That said I always appreciate and love your videos, Ryan.

Did I accidentally downvote you..? I think I accidentally downvoted you. Sorry pall - curse my chubby digits.

My top 15.

1. Snakebite

2. Royal 2

3. Huke

4. Stellur

5. Lethul

6. Danoxide

7. Frosty

8. Shotzzy

9. Penguin

10. Renegade

11. Saiyan

12. Ace

13. Snipedown

14. Eco

15. Bubu Dubu

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

1. Snakebite

2. Royal 2

3. Frosty

4. Lethul (could put these guys in any order)

5. Eco

6. Penguin

7. Huke

8. Snipedown

9. Rayne

10. Shottzy

Stellur the worst player on TL when he consistently has the best stats?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seeing the Swift Kill talk reminds me. Bro said he was done with H5, didn't really like it or the scene as it is now and actually stuck to his word.

Random but props to him because of all the other guys that say similar stuff and then next month are grinding with Ams

Agreed, Stellur not worst, but I would also say Halo is not all consistently having the best KD

so who is the worst?