CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Trying to catch up on the last 20 pages and pretty confused at what the end game was. To get Str8 kicked out of worlds? Elamite or T2 fired? APG and other pros to never post on TB again?

I don't think most people truly cared about it. It was 2-3 people pushing it seriously until pros responded.

I don't think most people truly cared about it. It was 2-3 people pushing it seriously until pros responded.

I care now, because denial should have been in pro league.
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I can't tell if the last few pages have been shitposts or not...

Either way, Mass Effect Andromeda has me hooked, at least until Friday.

Or you know,

The HCS starts being run right...

Which means probably Friday.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I care now, because denial should have been in pro league.

I thought someone found out that rule was changed before the first pro league, and only added back for hwc 2017.

Honestly their eSports team is on par with CWL, they just don't have as big of a game/following as CoD.

If we had the gears esports team on Halo... I could see us being waaaay bigger than what we are now.

If we had the Gears esports team on Halo, I could see us having mag-only-no-radar play for HCS, MLG events and power-weaponless FFA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought someone found out that rule was changed before the first pro league, and only added back for hwc 2017.

He's saying ace technically wasn't eligible during world's 2016, so denial was screwed.

He's saying ace technically wasn't eligible during world's 2016, so denial was screwed.

Nah I'm referring to relegation denial

IIRC, they were fined because of Showtime signing Stellur out of Xbox Live (with Cratos receiving a larger fine).

I don't think the bad blood was acted upon by ESL though.

All those things are just accusations and I was given a bigger fine cus I said shit on stream. When other people do far worse things at events and don't get anything
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 22

Frank is only as powerful as you make him.

• Upvote (+1) 5

All those things are just accusations and I was given a bigger fine cus I said shit on stream. When other people do far worse things at events and don't get anything

Did you do it or nah?

Also what far worse things do you speak of? Lying to get a teammate dq'd seems pretty bad. Hard to direct our anger at things you claim happen, but we don't know about... we do know Stellur got logged out by an e6 members xbox...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

'Hi I'm Cratos and I'm right, you're wrong, and those guys over there are the real bad guys.'

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nah I'm referring to relegation denial

Ok ic, denial beat liquid at world's anyway.

But Ace was eligible during his time on optic according to the rule book.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Immunity are the real deal boys, currently up 5-2 against splyce. They lost 13-0 to str8 but took 3 games off of nV and against sTw they have won 10-3 and 9-3 (iirc). Much better than most people expect.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ok ic, denial beat liquid at world's anyway.

But Ace was eligible during his time on optic according to the rule book.

But it wasnt "really" updated then
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did you do it or nah?

Also what far worse things do you speak of? Lying to get a teammate dq'd seems pretty bad. Hard to direct our anger at things you claim happen, but we don't know about... we do know Stellur got logged out by an e6 members xbox...

oops, accidental neg

But it wasnt "really" updated then

Read friend, the past pro league seasons rulebooks didn't have this rule. It was erroneously reintroduced for the HWC rulebook from the 2016 HWC rulebook.

Immunity are the real deal boys, currently up 5-2 against splyce. They lost 13-0 to str8 but took 3 games off of nV and against sTw they have won 10-3 and 9-3 (iirc). Much better than most people expect.

Wait holy shit? This actually has me so hyped. Hoping they make a splash at Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wait holy shit? This actually has me so hyped. Hoping they make a splash at Worlds.

They would have made it out of groups at HWC 2016 if they were in epsilon's spot imo. I think they could have beat C9. ANZ is an underrated region.

They would have made it out of groups at HWC 2016 if they were in epsilon's spot imo. I think they could have beat C9. ANZ is an underrated region.

I think they would have done it if they didnt lose thier long term captain weeks before an event, this roster is no joke. Seduce is a god at H5.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Immunity has a shitty pool. If they were with fabe and str8 I would have given them a better chance

Read friend, the past pro league seasons rulebooks didn't have this rule. It was erroneously reintroduced for the HWC rulebook from the 2016 HWC rulebook.

I would like to see a copy of the original summer pro league rulebook.

Either way, all parties confirm ace was ineligible for last year's worlds qualification. That's an interesting butterfly effect if anyone wants to go back and figure out everything

• Downvote (-1) 2