CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Make sure that you make them all rotate as slightly different speeds so they are never in sync. Drive people with OCD nuts.

Please DON'T do this

Please don't give him the attention he so desperately craves

Make sure that you make them all rotate as slightly different speeds so they are never in sync.  Drive people with OCD nuts.

You're supposed to make them the same speed but start them at different times.

If they were both different speeds, they would occasionally be at the same position.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So close to 12 hours after my initial post, I've woken up and am still trying very hard to not burst out laughing. I'm failing.

6RNt0R5.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

If they were both different speeds, they would occasionally be at the same position.

EM4LSpU.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol i know.... that would make it worse don't you think?  That occasional tease

Like when you're sitting at a stop light in the rain waiting to take a left turn and your wiper blades are moving at the same time as your turn signal in sweet synchronicity only to be totally fucked again 15 seconds later.

What a weekend.

If HWC can capture 25% of the electricity of that crowd in Dallas, we'll be in great shape.

Missed y'all, glad the memes kept flowing.

• Upvote (+1) 6

They've said no three times now man, give it up.

Thanks "Moa" for your excellent response to a well thought out post. It's almost like you secretly want them to make H3A, but think you will receive some type of kudo points for steering community members away from what could be one of the largest launches "again" this year. You can't possibly think Halo 5 is anything compared to Halo 3? I'm not even going to entertain that question so please don't answer. But again, thank you for providing absolutely no incite or support. Your awesome dude. MOA for president!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 15

Thanks "Moa" for your excellent response to a well thought out post. It's almost like you secretly want them to make H3A, but think you will receive some type of kudo points for steering community members away from what could be one of the largest launches "again" this year. You can't possibly think Halo 5 is anything compared to Halo 3? I'm not even going to entertain that question so please don't answer. But again, thank you for providing absolutely no incite or support. Your awesome dude. MOA for president!

still not happening tho

• Upvote (+1) 7

KQMZTl3.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

waitwhat.gif?w=630

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What a weekend.

If HWC can capture 25% of the electricity of that crowd in Dallas, we'll be in great shape.

Hopefully those 200 people will be loud as hell

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also, more menke - 

Are they seriously going to start banning people for making smurfs now? Lolwut? I'm not a fan of smurfing as much as the next guy but come on lol.. You're literally going to ban someone for not playing on their main account? Give me a break.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"But there’s an even worse trend that I’ve seen on some folks do. I won’t describe that “other” behavior, but those who are doing it know what I’m talking about. That type of behavior may eventually get you permabanned, so I suggest stopping now. We don’t even need fancy systems to detect it because it is really obvious."

Anyone know what he's referring to?

• Upvote (+1) 1

"But there’s an even worse trend that I’ve seen on some folks do. I won’t describe that “other” behavior, but those who are doing it know what I’m talking about. That type of behavior may eventually get you permabanned, so I suggest stopping now. We don’t even need fancy systems to detect it because it is really obvious."

Probably killing people irl or something

• Upvote (+1) 4

Deranking I'm sure.

I feel bad for FabE right now.  Due to 'technical issues' they have barely been able to scrim.  This is the tournament that they were formed for and just before it happens 3 of the players constantly get screen freezes and black screens mid game.

Any word on a fix for this?  @@Jimbo @@TUFOXY  

Is there any chance you guys can get any scrims in once you are out there?

Had to full factory reset my xbox + delete every game/app to try and resolve the freezing (H5 - 100gb woooo), not sure if the other lads have done as well or if any of you guys are getting the issues but even still two games in today its still happening just not as frequently.

In short the update for us is causing continuous freezing that tends to last around 5 seconds; and the fact Mose / Respectful still in live in 2008 and we have to use Party chat to communicate which is also causing problems. (don't get me started)

Don't know if @@Jimbo has said or not but we did have plans to try boot camp for the event but nothing did come to fruition. Gonna do what we can to prepare and stay warm but won't lie utterly jealous of what the aussie guys are doing, its the right way of prepping.

TLDR EU Halo LuL

• Upvote (+1) 9

I feel bad for FabE right now.  Due to 'technical issues' they have barely been able to scrim.  This is the tournament that they were formed for and just before it happens 3 of the players constantly get screen freezes and black screens mid game.

Any word on a fix for this?  @@Jimbo @@TUFOXY  

Is there any chance you guys can get any scrims in once you are out there?

Not a lot we can do. Sucks but we'll have to pull through.

Risk that they all took going on the Xbox Live Preview program.

EDIT: What he said above

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are they seriously going to start banning people for making smurfs now? Lolwut? I'm not a fan of smurfing as much as the next guy but come on lol.. You're literally going to ban someone for not playing on their main account? Give me a break.

Dude I honestly thought I misread something. Like their system doesn't let you play with lower skilled friends without being punished, and some people can't even find games at all yet now they are gonna ban people for using the only method they can. This is nuts. Not to mention it's pretty much the only way to solo que and keep all your brain cells intact. What a time to be alive.

Oh and I'm sure smurfs make up about 50% of their "monthly active users" so RIP their fake statistics.

• Upvote (+1) 1