CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Mlg.tv has been shit all day. It keeps skipping and repeating audio/video every couple of secs

Optic just had a huge comeback on game1 vs lg

Don't talk shit about MLG the forum is gonna burn you alive.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do Xbox apps ever update?

Yes, go to My Games & Apps and scroll down to Updates to check if apps next to be updated.

Don't say anything good about MLG, you'll get upvoted because you have eyes and see competence behind a product.

*back to my mlg shill hole*

Don't say anything good about MLG, you'll get upvoted because you have eyes and see competence behind a product :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Don't say anything good about MLG, you'll get upvoted because you have eyes and see competence behind a product.

BUT REMEMBER WHEN THEIR WEREN'T ENOUGH CHAIRS

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So your one of those that uses an irrational number as it's value to 1 dp. Smh

If it's good enough to calculate the circumference of the sun to within 2% of the circumference of the sun, it's good enough for me.

Mlg.tv has been shit all day. It keeps skipping and repeating audio/video every couple of secs

Optic just had a huge comeback on game1 vs lg

It's been flawless for me all day.

Hey guys, so with Worlds just under a week away now, I decided to put together a little hype video for fun  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KRJhDbQqyA

Hope you dig if you decide to watch, so excited!!

This was excellent, my only criticism is the use of about 12 different fonts and titles. Should have just kept the one Font/title style throughout.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's been flawless for me all day.

I'm using the Xbox app.

It's been better now, but it was infuriating for so long. Still does it but it takes longer for it to happen.

I wish it had the chat though.

Optic about to get reverse swept by.lg :apg:

Im struggling to believe this MLG event. The production is literally like, better than the BBC.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Don't say anything good about MLG, you'll get upvoted because you have eyes and see competence behind a product :lxthul:

*Still better than the 343 shill hole with Ryan McCaffrey*

• Upvote (+1) 2

Question for people here:

Do you still follow the HCS and Halo 5 because you enjoy Halo 5 a lot or is it just out of a sense of brand loyalty and nostalgia at this point?

I genuinely enjoy playing and watching H5, not for nostalgia or loyalty. Honestly, if I'm not playing halo then I'm watching it. That is not to say that both aspects do not have major issues I'd like to see resolved.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

less than 5 days until HWC

Does tommy from power rangers remind anyone else of snip3down?

your sig is excellent, nice work

I've been thinking about the pro league format since we know when finals are. And if they have a 1 month break after worlds (like last year) there's 12 weeks before summer finals. With 7 weeks of pro league and a 2 week break before finals, that leaves 3 weeks for LAN's meaning at max, 2 LAN's. Also theres only 12 weeks between both finals meaning even less opportunity for LAN's for fall season

I've been thinking about the pro league format since we know when finals are. And if they have a 1 month break after worlds (like last year) there's 12 weeks before summer finals. With 7 weeks of pro league and a 2 week break before finals, that leaves 3 weeks for LAN's meaning at max, 2 LAN's. Also theres only 12 weeks between both finals meaning even less opportunity for LAN's for fall season

2 LANs in addition to an open finals is ideal imo.

Here's hoping we get a complete summer schedule at Worlds, with seasons powered by pro points for Pros and AMs alike (Who am I kidding?)

Edit: I really curious as to how relegation will work. Like will the bottom 2 pro teams wait in the champ bracket of the open for two teams to meet them.

Or will they play through the open and the last 2 teams standing make it into pro league.

It's going to be a hell of a weekend for anyone who grinds through the open.

Edit2: seems like 343 is sticking with "grass roots" TOs for the upcoming seasons. Vegas-St Louis- ATL would be neat, map spanning, tour. If iirc ,though, UGC said they weren't doing anymore sanctioned events, right?