CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Gaskin works for ESL, casting Halo and Hearthstone. Simms and Wonderboy are people who used to compete that eventually became frequent commentators for EU Halo events. The three of them cast for the EU Pro League.

AxelToss and Clutch are just Hosts

Correction, Gaskin also casts CS:GO for the ESL Pro League EU. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cool how many teams? Looking forward to see some new radar action.

I can't seem to find how many teams there are, at one point I saw a tweet that said there are 8 passes left...so more than that at least, haha.  

Just good to see the passes sell out after the unfortunate circumstances of last year. I am also very excited for some new radar action.

Am I the only one who thinks Zane looks like the CEO of money matches with blonde hair in that picture.

Apparently this guy is a former pro Halo player. I've never heard of him..

Activee said he was a pro player on his Twitch stream because he placed top 4 once at an online H3 FFA in 2007 ... I think the word "pro" is being used somewhat loosely lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Activee said he was a pro player on his Twitch stream because he placed top 4 once at an online H3 FFA in 2007 ... I think the word "pro" is being used somewhat loosely lol

Everyone knows you're not a pro unless you have a green name on Team Beyond.  :simms:   :beyond:

Just have to say this: Proving Ground with the new radar is amazing. Haven't been able to test it until now. Finally people have to use their head when playing this game. Feels so good when outmaneuvering other people. Also a thing I have noticed is that because people aren't completely occupied looking at their radar, you actually get more help ingame. (Assuming your teammates are somewhat decent of course). People are forced to be more aware of what's happening around them making them to help each other more. Atleast that's my experience.

Only problem for EU atm is that the playerbase is split with TA making it hard sometimes to find a game when searching with people that have grinded to a higher rank.

Oh, and @@GunRanger, you liked that carry on Regret slayer? ;) (played on an alt acc)

These two clips alone show why the radar should be added. Watch both, they're connected. I wanted to assassinate os guy off spawn on purpose, and did so. I can't go back to the old radar, so I haven't played other playlists. I don't even want to play skirmish anymore.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/GunRanger/video/28324059

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/GunRanger/video/28324084

Just have to say this: Proving Ground with the new radar is amazing. Haven't been able to test it until now. Finally people have to use their head when playing this game. Feels so good when outmaneuvering other people. Also a thing I have noticed is that because people aren't completely occupied looking at their radar, you actually get more help ingame. (Assuming your teammates are somewhat decent of course). People are forced to be more aware of what's happening around them making them to help each other more. Atleast that's my experience.

Only problem for EU atm is that the playerbase is split with TA making it hard sometimes to find a game when searching with people that have grinded to a higher rank.

Oh, and @@GunRanger, you liked that carry on Regret slayer? ;) (played on an alt acc) 

To bad it's so rage inducing solo. People quit, stupid/trash teamates, and people who have 26 days in arena and normally champion or high onyx being placed in Plat/Diamond...loss after loss after loss. Then getting the quit ban because I quit from 1v4 slayers multiple times or crap like that because nobody wants to extend it. I think I have seen ONE onyx player in like...20-30 matches in this playlist? But trust me, these people are not fucking plat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The info on what casters are going to be at an event should be the last thing we know imo. The fact that we still don't know how the biggest tournament of the year will be run, almost one week from this event is crazy

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1