CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Goldenboy should be the only one allowed to do interviews, he has the perfect personality, a strong voice to get the questions across clearly, and his work with the mic is great. He always has the mic right where it should be. I do sound on a regular basis and nothing drives me crazy like people holding a mic to their chest as if its a prop or something.

A good stage host makes all the difference, i was so happy when they got adam savage back for london as the past eu stage hosts have been less than amazing but he is a natural as is @@GoldenboyFTW

I am gold 3 in Proving Grounds and D33mon D just shit on me hardcore cause somehow he's only plat 2.  He killed me 8 out of 11 times.  It was fun nonetheless

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Ninja screw your girl or something? Why do so many members of this site seem to have personal vendettas against certain pro players? He is successful in two video games, good for him. Get over it. 

I could care less about the two video game thing and I think a lot of people who dislike Ninja are in the same boat.

Personally, I just clash with his overly animated style of streaming and think that his postgame criticism of his teammates gets really bad.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I feel like this may be directed our way...

I know we get a bad rap, but you will always see negative stuff with Halo from r/Halo to Waypoint. Doubt it's towards us, not sure our Arena thread is utilized or read to be honest.

It's directed to everyone if you check halowaypoint, twitter, youtube comments and sometimes r/halo you can see some really nasty comments.

• Upvote (+1) 3

not like he'd actually consider anything anyway. he might read 1 post and respond to it. 

• Downvote (-1) 10

It's directed to everyone if you check halowaypoint, twitter, youtube comments and sometimes r/halo you can see some really nasty comments.

Why I don't agree with incredibly mean or negative things posted, I do find it funny that I see a lot of the same stuff said throughout the Halo community regardless of background (discounting shills and stuff).

Why I don't agree with incredibly mean or negative things posted, I do find it funny that I see a lot of the same stuff said throughout the Halo community regardless of background (discounting shills and stuff).

That's what happens when 343 changes Halo so much and fucks up ports of old Halo.

BTW Cyren fix MCC

• Upvote (+1) 1

not like he'd actually consider anything anyway. he might read 1 post and respond to it.

He responds to quite a few posts, and many of his plans seem ripped right out of this CSR thread. Not that he got it from here, but TB folks went to waypoint and gave the same suggestions...

• Upvote (+1) 2

If this is pointing at us, I wish he would pop in here and speak to us directly. Hell I wish he or @@ske7ch would do that anyway. we are part of the community too and i feel we are ignored b/c for the most part we aren't happy with halo as is and push for change

https://twitter.com/joshua_menke/status/842044437458903040

Even if it was, it would be a step to actually open a communication.

Remember when Holmes used to post here from time to time before he left 343? He was the guy accused by many for fucking up Halo 4, jet he stepped up and gave us many interesting informations here on Beyond during the early Halo 5 days.

Many ppl at 343 are probably afraid to post here, but if they offered any honest responses like Holmes used to or Neighbor does from time to time, they would find only love.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like you haven't been paying attention to Menke's posts then... He's rescuing the matchmaking system we've been stuck with.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I am pretty sure it is not directed at TB and more so towards Halo people/trolls on twitter.

cool cool. thanks for being active here btw!

I am pretty sure it is not directed at TB and more so towards Halo people/trolls on twitter.

so jimbo and the eu community after their rant against quinn  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

so jimbo and the eu community after their rant against quinn :kappa:

That was definitely meant towards jimbo and his quinn rant

Glad you are posting here on regular basis in the last weeks, now if I only would be unblocked from twitter by you, cause I honestly have no idea why I am. 

Though. Guys. Worlds is approaching fast. Proving Grounds is awesome.. kinda am happy <3