CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everyone quote @@aPK and talk about him messing up a date more than the fucken issue in the game! QUICK DO IT!

hey man when i find a terminator, i have to call it out

It stops Halo from being more exciting. Same reason the sniper rifle's magnetism should be reduced, etc.

Agree, but i dont think people stop playing or watching because the snipe is easy.  idk

• Upvote (+1) 2

343 has done more in the last 3 months than the previous 12, they still suck but its getting better. Radar will be super nerfed after HWC, its coming.

I remember the last time they "nerfed" something that needed to be gone instead of removing it. And, lo, sprint is still fucking cancer in Halo. I'm not going to give them credit for half-assing solutions to problems they created that they are only now "looking into" over a year after they perpetuated the fucking problem themselves. More idiotic compromises is not what Halo 5 needs.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

IMO the Sniper is worse of a problem than Radar.

Fight me @everyone

Yes a power weapon that is on a handful of maps with limited ammo that is constantly contested is worse than something affecting every single aspect of the game.

I know you like to make edgy comments but this is just stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I remember the last time they "nerfed" something that needed to be gone instead of removing it. And, lo, sprint is still fucking cancer in Halo. I'm not going to give them credit for half-assing solutions to problems they created that they are only now "looking into" over a year after they perpetuated the fucking problem themselves. More idiotic compromises is not what Halo 5 needs.

Your comparing a infinite movement option to something that tells you EXACTLY where a enemy is in real time within 18 meters of your spartan? This game isn't Halo 2 or 3, its Halo 5. It has way more hallways, way more walls, way more chokepoints, and way more close quarters combat and way strong close quarter weapons along with way more movement options. It's faster paced. That's why (obviously) 343 is waiting for the SA only radar to be patched in to make a switch. It's still taking way to long, but you guys going "but previous halos didn't have radar" Halo 5 isn't like previous halos.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fight me @everyone

It's a horrible problem on all those maps that don't have sniper too!  :kappa:

Your comparing a infinite movement option to something that tells you EXACTLY where a enemy is in real time within 18 meters of your spartan? This game isn't Halo 2 or 3, its Halo 5. It has way more hallways, way more walls, way more chokepoints, and way more close quarters combat and way strong close quarter weapons along with way more movement options. It's faster paced. That's why I'm guessing 343 is waiting for the SA only radar to be patched in to make a switch. It's still taking way to long, but you guys going "but previous halos didn't have radar" Halo 5 isn't like previous halos.

You're right. It's worse than other Halos.

The passion is still there, the product isn't. :huh:

As long as 343 continues to try and make competitive Halo appeal to people who are never going to be interested in competitive Halo, we're going to have an inferior product. Every decision that they've made with Halo 5 has held the game back, and it's all in pursuit of an unachievable goal.

How to make comp Halo 6 great:

No radar

No sprint

No clamber

No autos on map, lower range and power for AR

Wow, look at that. Took me a whole minute.

Also, if settings are integrated across arena, why do SWAT and Infection have different settings? Honestly, this whole universal settings thing hurts everyone. If no radar or an ability only radar (this would seriously accomplish nothing) was implemented into standard settings, which they probably will be, there's going to be even more animosity towards competitive players and this community.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Your comparing a infinite movement option to something that tells you EXACTLY where a enemy is in real time within 18 meters of your spartan? This game isn't Halo 2 or 3, its Halo 5. It has way more hallways, way more walls, way more chokepoints, and way more close quarters combat and way strong close quarter weapons along with way more movement options. It's faster paced. That's why I'm guessing 343 is waiting for the SA only radar to be patched in to make a switch. It's still taking way to long, but you guys going "but previous halos didn't have radar" Halo 5 isn't like previous halos.

CE is faster paced than H5, has more depth, and has complex, vertical, room-based maps. RADAR IS STILL FUCKING DISABLED. SA-Only radar is ********.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yes a power weapon that is on a handful of maps with limited ammo that is constantly contested is worse than something affecting every single aspect of the game.

I know you like to make edgy comments but this is just stupid.

Different view/opinion = edgy?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The real solution is to go the Gears route. Casual settings in Social, and competitive settings in atleast the "HCS" playlist. SA only/no radar, less magnetism, keep it to a core of like 6-7 guns things like that. Social can have your 25m radar with 2 grav hammers on the map.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Your comparing a infinite movement option to something that tells you EXACTLY where a enemy is in real time within 18 meters of your spartan? This game isn't Halo 2 or 3, its Halo 5. It has way more hallways, way more walls, way more chokepoints, and way more close quarters combat and way strong close quarter weapons along with way more movement options. It's faster paced. That's why (obviously) 343 is waiting for the SA only radar to be patched in to make a switch. It's still taking way to long, but you guys going "but previous halos didn't have radar" Halo 5 isn't like previous halos.

No idea why you're attacking his comparison regarding 343's tendency to complicate solutions to very simple problems. He's just stating that compromises don't fix fundamental issues with the mechanics, what is there to argue?

If H3A is real in 2017, I'm back 100% as long as the right minds that understand the game do rule-sets.

It's not real. There has never been any basis behind it and it has been 100% community driven hype. I'm of firm belief H6 will be a scropio launch title but we'll see

Ninja playing with Heinz and Hamy in matchmaking for whatever that's worth.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fight me @everyone

I wouldn't mind if they just reduced the ammo in the sniper

• Downvote (-1) 1

CE is faster paced than H5, has more depth, and has complex, vertical, room-based maps. RADAR IS STILL FUCKING DISABLED. SA-Only radar is ********.

You know what I mean. The only reason h1 is fast is because the .6s killtime pistol and having maps like chillout which are tiny compared to h5 maps. Look at the shit frosty does to get across maps, its redic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not real. There has never been any basis behind it and it has been 100% community driven hype. I'm of firm belief H6 will be a scropio launch title but we

ll see

Ninja playing with Heinz in matchmaking for whatever that's worth.

Idk, does it seem like a smart decision to skip the anniversary of the MOST successful halo title? This seems like a giant opportunity, they'd have to be crazy to pass it up.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1