CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Kinda pathetic that the HCS didn't even bother to promote @@SnakeBite AMA at all (they did @@Ace on r/Halo). Stuff like this adds up, why bother? Why such a disconnect with them and the community here? Sad stuff, glad I unfollowed it awhile back. Make sure to check the AMA out if you haven't yet.

Props to @@TheSimms for promoting it on the ESL Halo twitter and his own btw!

@@Moses_FPS for HCS prez.

At this point I don't even think it's out of spite for us. I'm pretty sure whoever runs the twitter is actually just that bad at his/her job. The marketing for Halo has been so piss poor whoever runs it should get the axe. They aren't even doing their job poorly they just aren't doing it. There's no way it's out of spite, I mean Bonnie has even mentioned us before.

• Upvote (+1) 5

damn if C9 picks up cratos's team idk how you become more of an antagonist at worlds lol

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm loving the  :salt:

Seriously. I don't get why people are so butthurt. This is so irrelevant lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Because fuck Naded, right?  :uncledrew:

Shouldn't it be Naded instead of Lifetime? 

Who is Lifetime?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright we get it, TMMT is polarising.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Is it just me, or has H5 Twitch viewership for player streams jumped recently?

Noticed for the low to mid Halo streamers viewership has gone up.

Probably is related to twitch putting a lot of Halo streamers on front page recently.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Towey said this EG roster isn't likely to stick together unfortunately on stream.

Twitch clip please.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Didn't get the clip but he's about to end his stream after a match of a Heretic hardcore ctf on mcc. He said it somewhere inbetween a game of Narrows ctf around the end of the stream, mentioned Tom and said something about getting 9th. Sorry if you don't believe me and find nothing.

Or you know, go ask him right now straight up

Edit: Fuck, he ended the stream and it's sub mode only to watch the rebroadcast.

I realised yesterday that I'll probably have an exam exactly at the same time as the grand finals :(

College = scam confirmed

Most definitely sucks when life gets in the way of HCS

• Upvote (+1) 1

wait.. did I skim the last few pages too quickly? Money Matches is back; does that mean Panda is no longer a thing? And, C9 is coming back to Halo..?

I thought Esl/343 pay for everything huh ?

I don't even care anymore. You should have been banned from competing long time ago. This whole situation with your seed

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 8