CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Menke re: Solo Queue in Halo 5

z29Cka6.png

EDIT: Sorry, thought this was H5 but still fits I guess.

Guess this guy never played h3.

*and yes I know h3 is a different beast because people actually liked it and played it*

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Seems like he's talking about a seperate solo queue playlist, as opposed to having party restrictions in the standard playlist. Not really the same thing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully they do. An amateur team doesn't deserve team skins before str8 and LG

It's simple lol I can say whatever I want in this thread as long as it pertains to hwc. And what did allegiance place in the lcq top6? That means they are a top 13 team which in fact is not deserving of skins when there is 3 top 6 teams without skins.

Unrelated but have any of you ever read something so stupid that it physically hurts?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Seems like he's talking about a seperate solo queue playlist, as opposed to having party restrictions in the standard playlist. Not really the same thing.

It really makes no difference. Hard party restrictions and a solo queue list are the same thing apart from the solo queue having a label.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Guess this guy never played h3.

*and yes I know h3 is a different beast because people actually liked it and played it*

? H3 had To3 vs To3 with two solos, a team of two duos could match 4 solos. Wasn't strictly a solo playlist but if they could make it like the playlist that'd be great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's simple lol I can say whatever I want in this thread as long as it pertains to hwc. And what did allegiance place in the lcq top6? That means they are a top 13 team which in fact is not deserving of skins when there is 3 top 6 teams without skins.

1) You think the world's teams outside of NA rank higher than ALG?

2) You think skins have anything to do with making worlds?

Sorry if this was posted, here is another album from Vegas. Some very good shots there.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It really makes no difference. Hard party restrictions and a solo queue list are the same thing apart from the solo queue having a label.

No a solo q playlist would prevent soloqers from filling teams with incomplete parties

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't want to root for cratos, but I will do it if he is on c9

C9 as an organisation seems to have integrity though.

Brute plasma rifle must be nerfed ASAP.  (IMO)

No they don't.

They need to be removed.

That's not an opinion either. It's a fact.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure that is an troll attempt.

It's possible. ESL covers all expenses iirc. They could do it. 

But it's probably C9. I won't root for them because of Cratos, but they're a good org to have in assuming they stay

Can someone make a list of the players who qualified for worlds this year but didn't last year

Pretty sure that is an troll attempt.

As Frostbite said, ESL does cover all expenses so an org at this stage is more or less useless. He also dug up a tweet from 4 years ago referencing Crowd Pleasers.

We'll never really know until Naded/Dan/Str8 Sick tweet something, though. :lxthul:

Can someone make a list of the players who qualified for worlds this year but didn't last year

Mikwen

Pistola

Shooter

Falcated

Shotzzy

Saiyan

Renegade

Str8 Sick

That's for NA only. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

? H3 had To3 vs To3 with two solos, a team of two duos could match 4 solos. Wasn't strictly a solo playlist but if they could make it like the playlist that'd be great.

I know.

That's why I said guess he never played h3 because the solution is rather simple. The blended party restrictions of h3.

Though whether it could actually work with h5's population issues is unknown.

Luminosity Gaming

Despite placing in the top 8, Luminosity have not been playing as well as they need to in order to be a high ranking contender at Worlds. Throughout the qualifiers, LG have displayed a mediocre performance. Still, the fact that LG qualified for Worlds proves that the team has the skills to perform at a high level. The team will have to reevaluate their performance in order to improve before the World Championship.

how is that gonna be luminosity's description. "they suck but whatever they qualified"

this chick comes off as this moody kid who was forced to write the article. no player names, no real love or excitement for halo at all.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mikwen

Pistola

Shooter

Falcated

Shotzzy

Saiyan

Renegade

Str8 Sick

That's for NA only. 

You forgot Eco

And don't tell me he attended the HWC 2016 as Unlegit b/c that's his evil twin brother.

Edit: c'mon guys this is a great shitpost

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4