CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm not trying to say 2gre belongs in pro league but he's got to get some credit for the rest of EG going from "washed" to dominant. Maybe he just couldn't finish a kill and that left more for the others, but from my perspective it seemed like they were actually playing as a team...just had a link that was too weak individually to not get exploited at the top level.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't heard much about the Sniper Rifle hip fire nerf as well as the Proving Grounds playlist. Any high level feedback or insight about these two changes?

Especially interested to hear about game "feel" when it comes to the new motion sensor. Do people feel more freed up to move about the map? Does giving information to the opponent feel like a meaningful trade off?

This is a Quinn/Ghost call. I don't really have any say on where weapons should be placed on Arena maps. I do agree that the Carbine is WAY OP on Truth and should be removed.

Any chance you could talk Ghost into being more active on here? It'd be nice having two insiders.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hey guys, it took a while but I went through all of the footage from Las Vegas and picked out what I thought were the best plays/moments from the weekend and made a compilation video of it! Snipes, multi-kills, comebacks, sprees, chokes... got most if not all I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMWIkGloZQ

Credit to @@Sandman for the amazing thumbnail shot of course

Just send it to 343/esl please so they can play it during downtime.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Aside from a few maps it's legit good, haven't had this much fun with Halo since MLG H3

It's definitely a step in the right direction, but the aiming system is still trash, autos are still op as shit, and the servers are straight potato. 6/10

• Upvote (+1) 7

I love browsing this forum, but it's really disheartening to see people bash someone that they know suffers/has suffered from depression.

Its the nature of the game. If he wants to use Twitter like an emotional pre-teen, then he'll get what he's asking for.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know there's a 0% chance, but damn i wish CLG would pick them up just so i could get those damn skins!

What about Allegiance? They might be looking for a new team to sponsor.   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2