CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Was i seeing things in this new playlist? There is OS and camo on Empire?

Camo is back of Tower 2.

I am very happy that there are communicating with the community better but why do they keep acting like radar is a topic that the community just recently brought up and they started working on fixing it as soon as they saw all of sudden the community had an issue with radar?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm curious if universal settings are still going to be important if they do change radar after worlds.

Happy to see we got an official response on the matter.

Map changes are good, and at least we have something to look forward to on the radar debacle.

Testing new settings now, just invite me if you guys want to play!

I guess the good new is some type of modified radar will be used for summer and fall seasons. I still prefer what Spartan said.

6 months after we asked for it, they decide it's time to start working on it SeemsGood

Kind of how I read this as well. I suppose "better late than never" but this process should have been started months ago.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This SA only radar that "is better" hasn't even been played lmao. And I am almost positive it's not gonna help much at all. I would probably even prefer a radar that detected everthing over that. It's still gonna be just as crouchy.

except there's no reason to crouch to stay off radar

• Upvote (+1) 4

The BR in Cafe on Plaza is a huge change imo. It makes it so you can push out of cafe easier instead of getting spawn sniped with just a pistol out you can 4 shot br him across map. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

except there's no reason to crouch to stay off radar

Ya instead you can just walk away then when spotted get tracked down instantly by someone with sprint. This whole spartan ability only radar is a joke that will not make a bit of difference.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

6 months after we asked for it, they decide it's time to start working on it SeemsGood

Can't you see? They clearly state the community has only been asking for it for a few weeks. So they didn't know they should start working on it before then. Nobody ever talked about radar before a few weeks ago.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Have any pros actually given reasons on why they want radar to stay rather than no radar? In depth reasons. Not just like "Oh, H5 doesn't work without radar." Explain why you think that.

Only talking about the pros who think it should stay which is like 3. lel

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know all these changes are later than what the shouldve been, but it does seem like a lot of changes have been happening lately. Whether its the departure of folks like che or havinga community manager who listens (thanks @ske7ch) we have to admit that it seems like more progress has been made in the past couple months than in the rest of the year. Maybe we can finally get the game we've been waiting on

• Upvote (+1) 6

I still like the radar idea of only seeing teammates. Basically no radar but still has a function that promotes teamwork, and helps the weaker players rotate and move with their team which I know 343 loves. Definitely ok with a range increase in that scenario as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

wow these scrubs are clinging to their radar.  I would too if I carved out my niche at the top of a game with it in.  lets add it to csgo and give full map awareness to mobas and RTSs

peace out halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Join me and @Smee mee on the path of the red bar.  We have weekly meetings with free pizza.

Y342iHD.png

You don't hear of Gold Baron pizza.

• Upvote (+1) 1