CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

But you just edited your post to add that second paragraph..

Aye before I read your post. But I was reffering to the spelling mistake anyways.

Here's what the bracket is looking like for the Champ Bracket LCQ tomorrow

uV0ZucY.png

Really no excuse if eg doesn't make it to winners finals.

Splyce getting bracket fucked again

Watching last game stats of EG vs Liquid. Lunchbox ended with 1.2 KD in a scrim where they los 10-3, somehow he had a higher than all of the Liquid players except Penguin.

Lunchbox definitely the best player on that team.

Edit: "this comment was powered by halodatahive.com"

Clearly. If he ever split from Roy he would be getting better offers too. Did you see that TS truth game? I recommend watching it from 2gres POV. They find probable ways to blow games
  • Upvote (+1) 2

uV0ZucY.png

Hard but doable road for ALG. Shame they have to play Splyce and EG or Cryptik to keep advancing. 

He's not even a nice guy

Honestly he seems like kind of a sarcastic dick.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good news: Spent Spring Break in Costa Rica

Bad news: Missed every match last weekend except EG vs. Cryptik on airport WiFI

With Devon moving from 3sup to Cryptik for BabyJ, guessing 3sup will pick up BabyJ now? What does everyone think of these changes?

Also can't decide whether to root for Cryptik, Splyce, or EG for LCQ. So many good teams left out this year :(

Trying to come to terms with ruining two Microsoft franchise series will cause that type of response.

lol

VdfJ2i7.png

uV0ZucY.png

damn. Cryptik, splyce and alg all meet early.

Whats the bracket look like without the 16k point gift?

Trying to come to terms with ruining two Microsoft franchise series will cause that type of response.

I heard forza needs some help.

With Devon moving from 3sup to Cryptik for BabyJ, guessing 3sup will pick up BabyJ now? What does everyone think of these changes?

Also can't decide whether to root for Cryptik, Splyce, or EG for LCQ. So many good teams left out this year :(

3sup played with claim last night

Babyj was playing with arctic kaotic and tire iron

Don't know if that sticks.

And cryptik with Devon seemed to get along quite well.

How was it? Heading down there in June.

My heart says Cryptik, but my head says Splyce

Really no excuse if eg doesn't make it to winners finals.

Splyce getting bracket fucked again

Clearly. If he ever split from Roy he would be getting better offers too. Did you see that TS truth game? I recommend watching it from 2gres POV. They find probable ways to blow games

I have been saying for a while if Roy retired, lunch on Str8 in place of Heinz (sorry buddy it's hypothetical!) feels like a perfect fit. Lunch has been playing his best halo 5 since xgames.

How was it? Heading down there in June.

My heart says Cryptik, but my head says Splyce

Costa Rica is a great place, source: I live here
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I forgot how awful plat/diamond can be. Ice had afks or quitters in like half of my placements

Yeah, i thought the games would be better once i got ranked, but instead they matched me against a full fireteam with a teammate who goosed, and then a 21-9 game where we nearly got steaked.

Plus all the games with quitters, cost me another game or two. But the first game I played kinda set the tone, i was slaying well and stopping the flag constantly, but we went down 2-0. My entire team was goosing and i was 10-3 or something. The game finished with 2 gooses and a breadstick.

Through overall the playlist gameplay has been better. I've never been great at radar watching so this makes it easier for me. Also has encouraged me to do crouch jumps to avoid clambering when i can.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I knew that once Quinn joined 343 we were doomed. I loved Gears 2 and Gears 3. Judgement was pure Garbage and the fastest dying xbox exclusive that i have ever seen. The game's population hit 0 in less than a month. 

Years later look where we are now with xbox's biggest franchise  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Playing proving grounds is definitely better than Team Arena. But if we're going to keep radar, I think everything should be hidden except sprint. Showing stabilize and thrust prevents a ton of jumps that you can do without being detected.

> Pull shadiest shit seen in H5

> Call former teammate you screw over a snake

> Profit

Suspector and I still talk and hangout, even though he backstabbed me so he could join the best team outside of OpTic and EnVyUs and win Worlds, but he's still chill

Lmao at the alg shots

Also flame has 1200 viewers for this lcq so far