CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That would be wild considering they already have the #1 seed in it.

It would be, but like honestly it could happen they have been playing off for so long and that is just putting it lightly 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It would be, but like honestly it could happen they have been playing off for so long and that is just putting it lightly 

Top 8 points from everything that has happened so far have a guaranteed sunday seed. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone got an idea how many matches will be streamed this sunday ?

i dont think its been stated. hopefully the halo channel will do winners bracket matches, but itll be mostly player twitch channels im sure

Top 8 points from everything that has happened so far have a guaranteed sunday seed. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Oh its top 8 points from everything thought it was just from Vegas my bad

As in top 8 teams who haven't already secured a spot at HWC?

80% of the game feels the same with the new radar but the 20% makes it worth it. Shame it doesn't fix shit servers though

Also add torque to HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Proving grounds is good, but in my opinion, there's no way it's better than magnum-only-loadout, no-radar. Man, is that fun.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Empire doesn't work with the new settings

Kind of interesting that Empire Strongholds isn't in Proving Grounds. Could be a sign of things to come.

I forgot how awful plat/diamond can be. Ice had afks or quitters in like half of my placements

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also add torque to HCS.

Did they fix the lighting. I haven't played it in the new playlist.

Kind of interesting that Empire Strongholds isn't in Proving Grounds. Could be a sign of things to come.

So why do they have empire slayer. Really strange.

No, lighting is still weird. Ive never had trouble seeing opponents though so idk what the fuss is about other than being a little ugly.

I think empire slayer could be fine with no pw/pus. Besides, the proving grounds playlist is for testing, so why not?

I think there's a filter on the map again to make it easier to look at but the actual issue isn't fixed, nah. 

No, lighting is still weird. Ive never had trouble seeing opponents though so idk what the fuss is about other than being a little ugly.

I think empire slayer could be fine with no pw/pus. Besides, the proving grounds playlist is for testing, so why not?

It's because half of the map can be blinding at one point and then fine after a few seconds. It's just lame for an apparent competitive map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I never had an issue with the lighting on Torque. I can understand the problem in principle but it's not like the map blinding half the time and pitch black the other half. If it was then you need to change your contrast settings.

• Downvote (-1) 1