CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Settings are not going to change your best bet is when the next FPS Halo comes out.

I don't know if I will continue to watch Halo 5 for another year and a half. The game is getting boring af to watch. Hopefully the new radar will change things for next season, but I don't know how much longer i can last watching auto spams in competitive.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Ive played a couple games with the new radar and I find myself sprinting way less. Also sometimes I go to crouch to hid and think to myself wtf am I doing

Crouching still will matter since footsteps are like drums in this game
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know if I will continue to watch Halo 5 for another year and a half. The game is getting boring af to watch. Hopefully the new radar will change things for next season, but I don't know how much longer i can last watching auto spams in competitive.

The new radar is actually fun to me. I'd rather it just didn't exist but at least it makes sprinting around more of a decision and you can sneak around people at something other than a crouch. I sprint a lot less and sometimes it hurts me but at least its an actual decision now sometimes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The new radar is actually fun to me. I'd rather it just didn't exist but at least it makes sprinting around more of a decision and you can sneak around people at something other than a crouch. I sprint a lot less and sometimes it hurts me but at least its an actual decision now sometimes.

That's good to hear. Sucks it took them over a year to add this feature.

Rank isn't based on CSR or Kda. Rank is based on wins and losses and calculations based on your teammates and your opponents. As far as I'm aware anyway.

Placement matches are based atleast partially on individual performance (kda etc).

• Upvote (+1) 1

If these new setting stay I could see it benefiting veteran teams more than the newer ones. A team like EG would really benefit from these new settings imo. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Even with the shitty gametypes, I'm loving proving grounds. The changes to the radar are pretty great. Also noticed you don't show up on radar when you clamber, I remember that being somewhat of a concern. 

It was great. Until we had someone goose one game, and have a 3v4 in 3 others.

And you got Plat 1  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It was great. Until we had someone goose one game, and have a 3v4 in 3 others.

And you got Plat 1  :mj:

plat 1 the dream plz learn

Love proving grounds. Makes you become more aware. It also strangely slows the play down while speeding the games up..... pulls and flanks happen more but people rarely just fly all over the map at break neck speeds so far.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Its funny watching scrims right now. Optic is so casual in their callouts playing splice while eg is so hectic that they are having to yell just to be heard. Optic is joking around and won 12-1 and eg is so frustrated and losing 5-1

• Upvote (+1) 1

The ability radar should have been in the game for worlds... Watching scrims with the old radar is rough now. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone else think Menke's promises were bs? He said it wouldn't place us as far down, but I went from Onyx 2000 in FFA to Diamond 2 and from Onyx 1500 in Team Arena to Platinum 2. Now I get to waste 15 hours of my life to even get to my level play in all the playlists.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Anyone else think Menke's promises were bs? He said it wouldn't place us as far down, but I went from Onyx 2000 in FFA to Diamond 2 and from Onyx 1500 in Team Arena to Platinum 2. Now I get to waste 15 hours of my life to even get to my level play in all the playlists.

The whole point was that the rank distribution was off and there were far too many onyx players. Now you have to prove you actually belong there. The point was to make it more difficult to get.
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone else think Menke's promises were bs?.

No