CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Jimbo was being an idiot for sure. TBH all the credibility went out the window when Septic (?) said "literally everyone wants this from Day 1." No, a lot of the pro's don't want  an all out No Radar.

Plus, asking Quinn for sandbox changes when he's made it clear it's not his role... 

He wasn't being an idiot at all. He finally burst out a little bit with all the frustration over all the bull shit that has been and continues to be part of this "halo".  And if pros are wanting any radar at all it's due to this game and how terrible it is. Not a lot of people acknowledge it, but this game series is going to completely die out with the exception of warzone and campaign people unless 343 starts bringing halo back to its roots much like how the next cod is going to be boots on the ground.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I really wished that Devon contra Heinz ryanoob team stuck together. Lack of lans in season 1 prematurely broke up teams

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now we are struggling with new seasons  :walshy:

My assumption is its because Josh has been doing a lot of work under the hood.  thats a good thing overall.

• Upvote (+1) 6

He wasn't being an idiot at all. He finally burst out a little bit with all the frustration over all the bull shit that has been and continues to be part of this "halo".  And if pros are wanting any radar at all it's due to this game and how terrible it is. Not a lot of people acknowledge it, but this game series is going to completely die out with the exception of warzone and campaign people unless 343 starts bringing halo back to its roots much like how the next cod is going to be boots on the ground.

I said he was being an idiot because he basically told Quinn he should be fired and was pretty rude.

I said he was being an idiot because he basically told Quinn he should be fired and was pretty rude.

He didn't say he should be fired, he said he'd like to see the arena settings without Quinn. And I don't know what's so wrong with that, seeing as its almost halfway through this games life cycle and settings are still complete garbage.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He didn't say he should be fired, he said he'd like to see the arena settings without Quinn. And I don't know what's so wrong with that, seeing as its almost halfway through this games life cycle and settings are still complete garbage.

> He made factually incorrect accusations

> Shit on the way Quinn does his job

> More people than Quinn work on the settings

• Upvote (+1) 5

LOL after you ran over my body spraying your AR everywhere like three straight times I started ignoring the objective completely and just openly hunting you for bags. Somehow this strategy translated to actual domination. At one point in that game I killed you, started teabagging you, stopped teabagging you to get a double kill, and went back to your dead body to teabag you some more.

Here's to joining forces in the future to unleash our combined bagging power on some poor unsuspecting MM grinders.  :simms:  

wait was simms on your team?

fcKOcqQ.jpg

:bman: 

• Upvote (+1) 8

LOL after you ran over my body spraying your AR everywhere like three straight times I started ignoring the objective completely and just openly hunting you for bags. Somehow this strategy translated to actual domination. At one point in that game I killed you, started teabagging you, stopped teabagging you to get a double kill, and went back to your dead body to teabag you some more.

Here's to joining forces in the future to unleash our combined bagging power on some poor unsuspecting MM grinders.  :simms:  

e68a13f5fc5c06732224764093a1c284.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

snip

> He made factually incorrect accusations - He relayed what he was told

> Shit on the way Quinn does his job - Completely understandable

> More people than Quinn work on the settings - But he's the face, should expect the brunt of it

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If that were Spartan instead of Simms you'd be in witness protection by now.

long live the bags

• Upvote (+1) 3

> There are conflicting reports

> You can criticize people on their performance, crazy I know

> But who has final say at the end of it?

I swear some people would defend MCC launch at this point, 343i isn't the devil but they aren't Blizzard either.

Sure you can, but he wasn't very respectful about it.

I'm not defending them I'm just saying don't be dicks about it.

I don't think people should be dicks either, but I do understand the frustrations of players and community members after 500 days past release. I'm guilty of it too, but I've accepted that constructive feedback isn't something to be taken seriously with 343 Industries at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Plenty of people have been very respectful with suggestions and ideas and it's done nothing. Some people being angry is 100% understandable.

I was referring to this 

Not radar. Different radar is actually being tested though, so we'll see what happens. I give them props for that a least. Wasn't that poll done before people actually played it though? I remember @@SnakeBite or something said he played No Radar and loved it the first day, then when they played it more and more he didn't like it as much. Could be wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2

> There are conflicting reports

> You can criticize people on their performance, crazy I know

> But who has final say at the end of it?

I swear some people would defend MCC launch at this point, 343i isn't the devil but they aren't Blizzard either.

TBH, no one is Blizzard

Boo hoo

Maybe he should do a better job and people wouldn't say stuff like that.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TBH, no one is Blizzard

Eh, Blizzards kinda gone downhill a bit. SC2 has consistently gotten worse with each expansion, Overwatch while addicting still lacks a good number of gametypes, and I can't speak from experience but I have 3 brothers that played WoW religiously and constantly talk about how all of the WoW community is annoyed with how each expansion after Burning Crusade has made it worse with the exception of this latest one.

I have apologised to both Quinn and Ghost via DMs. I was rude yes, got caught up in a lot of frustration. (Didn't help live streaming at the same time)

But I don't regret what I said. The game needs changing.

bpfKqS2.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2