CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i maybe should have put a comma, i know that they wouldn't use radar update it's far too soon, i just meant the auto aim update. i wonder if it will affect any of the teams?

i maybe should have put a comma, i know that they wouldn't use radar update it's far too soon, i just meant the auto aim update. i wonder if it will affect any of the teams?

to be fair I was still hitting some nice no scopes yesterday, its for sure tuned idown but a decent sniper/aim is still going to hit em in my opinion. Nothings changed to the normal scoped in magnetism so shouldnt cause an issue imo, just wont see get to see montages of snapshots each event.

Chig had that weak 2010 season. Vic from 2007 until now just gets it done. He never loses the game for his team

Love VicX, but this is wrong. I vividly remember a Game 5 Zealot TS at Dallas 2011 (Final Boss vs. Warriors) where he went like 6-18 (-12)... and they lost by 1 kill.

Ended up knocking them out of the tourney, breaking their 3-event winning streak, and ultimately, even broke the team apart.

Actually, I hunted the game down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxUnQ7MmFAQ

EDIT: Justin's face at the end breaks my heart.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Love VicX, but this is wrong. I vividly remember a Game 5 Zealot TS at Dallas 2011 (Final Boss vs. Warriors) where he went like 6-18 (-12)... and they lost by 1 kill.

Ended up knocking them out of the tourney, breaking their 3-event winning streak, and ultimately, even broke the team apart.

Actually, I hunted the game down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxUnQ7MmFAQ

EDIT: Justin's face at the end breaks my heart.

its hard to see without more of victory's pov, but vic has always been the type of player to give up deaths in order to weaken the opponent and allow his teammates to clean up the kills. again without seeing more of his pov, its hard to know if this was the case in this game or if he was just in bad positions/making bad pushes

Eg 7-6 str8

Even when eg wins they argue about nonsense.

do the players on Str8 have internet issues?  they seem way worse online which is a bit weird

There is no excusing 18 deaths in a slayer

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the community is too negative and so was vic x i guess

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guys.. is there a bug in Arena ??. i just played 5 straight slayer games in Arena.

I'm not sure but I had a similar thing happen last weekend. Me and my to4 literally had strongholds 7 times in a row! All I really want is flag and slayer too, haha.

• Upvote (+1) 3

do the players on Str8 have internet issues? they seem way worse online which is a bit weird

Nah, they just don't waste adderall in practice
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There is no excusing 18 deaths in a slayer

idk man sometimes in H5 you just get completely fucked a whole game and can't really do much about it

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@Bad Dub Did the tracking go down part way through NA scrims last night or did everyone play short series? It's showing me between 4 and 9 games in every matchup.

@@Bad Dub Did the tracking go down part way through NA scrims last night or did everyone play short series? It's showing me between 4 and 9 games in every matchup.

Something seems to have happened with the service. I ran a seed function and the rest of the games were added. Need confirmation that TL vs NV was only 4 games. Seems like NV scrimmed Cryptic with Devon which is also added now.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Nah, they just don't waste adderall in practice

its actually better if you practice with it but i wouldnt know anything about that and ive never done it and no pro does it and yeah

• Upvote (+1) 4

I cant wait to see the stats from this event to see how hard Victory X was shitting on people.  I feel like he was going fucking hard every game i saw.  And saiyan, hes good af and stays so calm.  I really like this LG team and im pretty happy to see them doing well honestly.

accidental neg rep. the absolute state of me.

Anyone know when the ranks reset?

Later today.

Will this update be played at Worlds? (auto aim not radar)

Yes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, in case you were wondering, this LCQ is going to be fucking lit.

ImmU1Bb.png

Scrims between a lot of these teams have been close lately. I like how there really isn't one team you can put above the others right now.

Also, Cryptik got completely slapped around by nV last night. I hope they scrim a couple of times against some other pro teams to see how they're stacking up for the LCQ

LG played so well over the weekend the experience really showed and Saiyan stepped up and was making plays against splyce.

Saiyan is another young guy who's going to end up being a star. Seemed like every time Ninja died last night, he'd switch to the kid's POV and would end up saying something like "Oh my god Tom" almost every time. His gunskill is sick.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Hey guys, in case you were wondering, this LCQ is going to be fucking lit.

ImmU1Bb.png

Scrims between a lot of these teams have been close lately. I like how there really isn't one team you can put above the others right now.

Also, Cryptik got completely slapped around by nV last night. I hope they scrim a couple of times against some other pro teams to see how they're stacking up for the LCQ

cXY5tII.png

holy crap mikwen was averaging almost 18 kills a game. those stats from cryptik arent pretty, but it looks like they held their own in some of those games

• Upvote (+1) 3

do the players on Str8 have internet issues?  they seem way worse online which is a bit weird

I think Lethul has said before that Renegade plays on a hotspot.