CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are you implying that our president is a liar, much like James Comey of the CIA did when he rejected Trump's claims of wiretapping in Trump Tower?

Know that my sigh was long and exasperated.

I'll not post politically again though.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not a chance. It'll get around 15k. Maybe 20k if the optic viewbots tune in to watch their team play. Nobody wants to watch a poorly ran tournament on a shitty dead game that's worse than halo 4 especially when it's the exact same team winning every time.

Worst post I've seen in a while

• Upvote (+1) 2

I lost a lot of halo friends during h4. They were smart and stopped playing, while I kept playing it for some reason.

The hope that it magically could generate the same social/multiplayer experiences as Halo 1/2/3 before it? That's why I did...

I was browsing through the Sneakers reddit and there was a post about the boys from Astralis (CS GO Team) wearing Yeezys (shoes). Saw this comment and my heart broke a little bit.

66loPcr.png

I joined a competitive gaming society at uni last year and posted that worlds was happening last year. Go the exact same response. It was really sad. I'm only still in the club to see if anyone follows halo. So far, nobody
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I was browsing through the Sneakers reddit and there was a post about the boys from Astralis (CS GO Team) wearing Yeezys (shoes).  Saw this comment and my heart broke a little bit.

I joined a competitive gaming society at uni last year and posted that worlds was happening last year. Go the exact same response. It was really sad. I'm only still in the club to see if anyone follows halo. So far, nobody

Maybe they should pay in exposure.

What do you mean by this. I'm confused as to what exactly

Just ignore it, I worded it really poorly lol.

Just ignore it, I worded it really poorly lol.

Did you mean like 343/Microsoft pay groups(like university/college groups, websites, etc.) to make it known that hcs is a thing
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Did you mean like 343/Microsoft pay groups(like university/college groups, websites, etc.) to make it known that hcs is a thing

He told you to ignore it. Leave him alone.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pretty much.

He told you to ignore it. Leave him alone.

Down boy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you implying that our president is a liar, much like James Comey of the CIA did when he rejected Trump's claims of wiretapping in Trump Tower?

You know, there are people on this forum with different opinions than yourself. I would lay off the political posts if I were you.

I'd believe all government officials. They never lie.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty much.

They probably should try those ads on the side of websites to advertise halo/hcs. But it's probably not worth the money for them. Like I don't want to know how I can make lots of money working from home, I want to know about HCS.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If you order Str8 apparel, you get it within 5-7 days. It's been like that for about a month now. The reason for the massive delay to begin with was because the brand they partnered up with at first had low quality material (uncomfortable, logo would sometimes come off the shirt, etc.) which was discovered during the test round of orders. During that time, they got a ridiculous amount more of orders than they thought they would. That's a good thing, but couple that with the fact that they decided to switch brands to a MUCH more comfortable and higher quality brand / partner that took a while to actually produce the apparel, you get a lot of unhappy people. It was worth it, though, because the new brand really is a lot better. IMO it was a good idea to be delayed and give everyone the good product rather than stay with the low quality brand just to get the orders out ASAP. The people that ordered apparel during that first wave got a nice discount for future orders, too.

I know you were probably just messing around, but I wanted to explain it all and clarify that if you order Str8 Rippin apparel now, you get it within a normal timeframe like anything else you'd order. :ace:

I ordered my hoodie and shirt soon after people were received their delayed orders. Got it in two days! Quality is great and It's now my go to hoodie.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I want to know why the engine seems so damned inefficient.  I have no idea.  

On my PC i can run any game on medium or high at 1080p, vsync off and maintain 60 FPS or better.  Its not a killer machine, but its good enough to prevent me from every having any stuttering or screen tearing.  This is for Overwatch and Gears mostly, but also CS, Paladins and i just played Battlefield 1 this past weekend too.  All of which can maintain 60 fps at medium or better.

In H5 Forge i have everything turned way the fuck down and i still get constant stuttering and screen tearing. The only way to stop screen tearing is to either enable vsync and add lag, or turn the resolution down.

what gives 343...

For reference, this is what I see in Win10 performance tab and wattman when playing H5:Forge at 1920x1080 with all settings maxed and vsync off (no frame rate control applied at all). This was an old PC I had around with an i5-4570 quad core that I recently added an RX480 for cheap on a deal. No overclock, tweaks, profiles, or anything. Just everything stock and right out the box.

JcaPxh3.png

RsQqHZc.png?1

I've never experienced stutters or tearing. It's actually pretty amazing looking IMO.

343 may not being doing everything right, but I think we still need to greatly appreciate what they ARE doing. Very few games have the same level of developer support. Even CSGO is primarily 3rd party ran. Valve hadn't really been involved very much until the most recent ELEAGUE finals.

Valve sponsored two $1mil majors last year. That isn't much different from what Halo got. Valve has already sponsored a $1mil major this year and there will be at least one more. As far as that goes CS gets more developer support. Not only that but it's actually possible for 3rd party TOs to run CS tournaments unlike Halo.