CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

To run a successful business one has to be nice, not experienced or knowledgeable about what to do. 

Nice shit post

• Upvote (+1) 2

What are the odds of getting around similar viewers as HWC 16?

I'll predict around 30k-40k

depends on the MS viewbot

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'd say we get around 75% of 2016 viewers. Anyone know if there are any other big tournaments on that weekend
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Not a chance. It'll get around 15k. Maybe 20k if the optic viewbots tune in to watch their team play. Nobody wants to watch a poorly ran tournament on a shitty dead game that's worse than halo 4 especially when it's the exact same team winning every time.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 39

"Ninja's playing too much CSGO, hes hurting his team when Worlds is coming up"  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Not a chance. It'll get around 15k. Maybe 20k if the optic viewbots tune in to watch their team play. Nobody wants to watch a poorly ran tournament on a shitty dead game that's worse than halo 4 especially when it's the exact same team winning every time.

Lame troll. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

basedgod ritzypizza

-Ghost

Could you comment on clamber being set to Off in that image while the other SA's were on? 

The flag traits have clamber set to On but default player traits don't. 

Bug?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is Frank going to deport me from Team Beyond tho?

Are you on these forums illegally?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

+rep on the off chance that was sarcastic

depends on the MS viewbot

shhh dont give away the super secrets 

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice shit post

sKbBwG8.png

Seeing as they didn't advertise it until the very end of day 3 of vegas, id say low

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't care about how nice someone is. If they're not producing results - boot them. That's how I run my shit. You can have nice and COMPETENT people. 

This is implying Frank is a pathological liar, speaks only his reality and dismisses contradicting facts as "fake".

I think you'll find 343 is a lot like Trump, not Frank: Financially successful because of a legacy they didn't earn, doesn't listen to and dismisses criticism and has the diplomatic maturity of a toddler.

Frank's surely better than that.

Are you implying that our president is a liar, much like James Comey of the CIA did when he rejected Trump's claims of wiretapping in Trump Tower?

You know, there are people on this forum with different opinions than yourself. I would lay off the political posts if I were you.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Can you guys comment on if you guys see a big difference in the sniper/caster nerf

I didn't try the caster yet but I was doing sniper/pistol octagons earlier and whips are way worse now which is super nice. It's like it should be: you predict where they're going, aim there and go. I still got a couple whips that I felt I shouldn't have but there's an actual strategy now and it feels much more satisfying when you hit a shot. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im starting to grow on 343i as a whole. But the hcs team is killing this games potential.

@@FrankTheShow is the Donald Trump of Halo. He speaks his mind and says it how it is despite the opposition trying to silence him.

You know, there are people on this forum with different opinions than yourself. I would lay off the political posts if I were you.

God-tier shitposting 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Well I did play Halo 4 for 2 years straight...

I lost a lot of halo friends during h4. They were smart and stopped playing, while I kept playing it for some reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you implying that our president is a liar, much like James Comey of the CIA did when he rejected Trump's claims of wiretapping in Trump Tower?

accidental neg if anyone tells you otherwise it's fake news!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1