CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Halo 5 update is out.

• Sniper nerfed out of scope
  • Plasma Caster nerfed
  • Icarus fixed
  • Forge frame rate issues resolved
  • and more.
2.4GB update on console, not sure on PC.
Patch Notes ???

Can you guys comment on if you guys see a big difference in the sniper/caster nerf

From what I am hearing the only stats that will be available are the ones from the series on Mainstage. Luckily Voodooman was working mainstage and realized it's a good idea to take pictures after each game. If it was someone else I'm almost positive they wouldn't even bother, just like the rest of the stations. Props to Voodooman, I'll try to find out when they can release the stats.

I, like I’m sure some of you, have worked or currently work for very large publicly traded company –

Thanks for staying with me – sorry no Dominican republic pictures on this one.

Are you the king of humble brags or something  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who do you guys think has the best raw abilities outside of Optic Gaming?

tapping buttons

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy options.

So...what option are we gonna debate about first?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Social is now placed first under Multiplayer, following by Ranked and Warzone.

This should increase social populations more, which is cool.

And by that, I mean thumbless players won't get funneled into Arena because it's the first thing they see, which should be good for clipping.

From what I am hearing the only stats that will be available are the ones from the series on Mainstage. Luckily Voodooman was working mainstage and realized it's a good idea to take pictures after each game. If it was someone else I'm almost positive they wouldn't even bother, just like the rest of the stations. Props to Voodooman, I'll try to find out when they can release the stats.

If this is true, that's a travesty.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If the gamertags are connected to Live is there anyway we can get the stats ??
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If the gamertags are connected to Live is there anyway we can get the stats ??

There must be because players were getting sent messages from spectators over Live.

There must be because players were getting sent messages from spectators over Live.

they were on live, but not playing Halo 5 in the sense of what we play. 

I could be wrong but who knows.

Winners finals was also a lot closer than people seem to think, at least it felt like that from playing the series. Liquid is a great team and shouldn't switch at all at least for the near future

As an observer, I feel like nV can put up a better fight than Liquid. The only problem is nV cant seem to get past Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As an observer, I feel like nV can put up a better fight than Liquid. The only problem is nV cant seem to get past Liquid.

Liquid also took Optic 7 games twice in the first LAN. Liquid has the best players in h5 outside of Optic and Huke on their squad.

As an observer, I feel like nV can put up a better fight than Liquid. The only problem is nV cant seem to get past Liquid.L

Liquid are obviously better than nv at the moment but nv vs optic is more intense to me. I don't know if it's to do with nv being a better matchup for optic and their playstyle, or if it's to do with the rivalry built up between them. St louis optic v nv was more intense than any other optic series this worlds season so far imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1