CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Frosty did really well that last series. These guys are looking unstoppable.

Optic still on a another level gratz.

Looking forward to worlds!

Edit: Optic not wearing matching pants has ruined the show please DQ them  :lxthul:

Finished 40 minutes before Monday on the east coast. We're improving :simms:

Highest stream count I saw was 27.7k

OG just making it look easy kind of spoils the suspense.

When the 2-10th best teams in NA have to duke it out for Worlds qualifying it gets crazy.

Oh 100%, plus the AM teams were giving some great matches.

I mean you're not going to get higher quality gameplay then optic making the 2nd best team look like childs play.

I mean sure, the Halo they play is obviously the highest quality, but their matches are extremely dull & predictable imo. Especially compared to some of the upsets from yesterday, we had some amazing game 7's or game 6's. Matches were pretty unpredictable.

Fair play to Optic obviously, but I just prefer the days of old when grand finals were neck & neck.

I know most people don't like seeing one team so dominant. But for me, after spending all of H2A watching Snakebite and Royal 2 come up short to EG, I'm absolutely loving this H5 dynasty they have going. Hope they can pull it off at worlds again. Congrats to CLOG for another win.

+1

this makes their run all the more sweeter.

• Upvote (+1) 1

a sunday finish and i think we went all weekend without letting people know when worlds is

seriously though amazing gameplay and im excited for the teams that qualified. im hoping for cryptik to win next weekend

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought green wall = optic fans not the team.

Never knew this, thought it was like 'boys in blue' for NV. Noted for future.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

That's actually really shitty. 

Worlds tickets are still available as well. 

j7ufTR9.png

no joke. not even a fly in to let people know there are tickets. out of all the hw2 ads, not one worlds graphic

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure they'll announce Worlds dates at Worlds, always look to improve the next tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 7

no joke. not even a fly in to let people know there are tickets. out of all the hw2 ads, not one worlds graphic

Wait! We got a single mention just now.

Yikes.

They've mentioned Worlds twice just then and I'm pretty sure they didn't actually say when it was

lol rip

They've mentioned Worlds twice just then and I'm pretty sure they didn't actually say when it was

they said 24th i think

they mentioned the hwc finals at least 5imes at the end without ever mentioning a date or telling people where to buy tickets lmao

edit i missed the one time after all the games were done!