CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I appretiate it, twitters not happy but hey fuck it. Wont happen again, time to go hard and have an incredible champ sunday.

Thank you tb for the support all week and for all of my casting career, does mean alot when the competitive community has your back. Side note - still always open and receptive to feedback, if you have any please feel free to inbox.

beyond's got you fam

• Upvote (+1) 1

WTF is this shit...!?!

This room is in 30 minutes followers-only mode. Follow halo to join the community!

WTF is this shit...!?!

There were a few spam bots earlier so I whacked that on quickly. I'll turn it off now and see how it goes.

There were a few spam bots earlier so I whacked that on quickly. I'll turn it off now and see how it goes.

Good shit Moa

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watch it

7lopRie.gif

My family is off-screen.

• Upvote (+1) 9

God dammit it is so hard to hate this PNDA team when they're just getting so hyped on stage, these guys are full-on ride-or-die and I love it.

NV showing some weaknesses this weekend, overall. Part of me thinks that winning Season 2 Finals was actually to their detriment, as they now have to live up to beating OG, and whenever they fall short it tilts them.

• Upvote (+1) 4

:ace:

np, just came back to my PC and saw it and was wonder what was going on.

Panda get back into the series in game 3 and then they're treated with a snooze fest of fathom ctf zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Pnda was still E6, but otherwise this event went exactly the same, would they still be getting as much support as they have this weekend?

• Downvote (-1) 1

If Pnda was still E6, but otherwise this event went exactly the same, would they still be getting as much support as they have this weekend?

with this line up, probably. the love for naded is real

Panda get back into the series in game 3 and then they're treated with a snooze fest of fathom ctf zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You seem to really hate fathom. Everytime it's on stream I think you tweet about how it sucks. But for some of us, its enjoyable to watch

with this line up, probably. the love for naded is real

Yep.

People would root for Naded even if he was teaming with a known racist...

:kappa:

They just did it again.

tumblr_nres7uAdS41uwvnvuo1_500.gif

Edit: Sorry, she's hot.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yep.

People would root for Naded even if he was teaming with a known racist...

:kappa:

U mean even if he teams with roy and lunch

• Downvote (-1) 2

You seem to really hate fathom. Everytime it's on stream I think you tweet about how it sucks. But for some of us, its enjoyable to watch

Fathom can be super boring with multiple replays. It can also be really intense like that optic vs liquid game

• Upvote (+1) 1

EVERYONE DOUBTED THEM

This was his one statement from last night that really had me shaking my head. They've been a team for what? A few weeks. 

Do they deserve the trust of Halo fans as a brand new team? Nope.

Can team beyond draft a document on what we would like to see at the HWC stream, i.e 2nd stream, content during breaks, etc? That way its in writing what should be expected