CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Make a YouTube video about this [holding Ls given by Cratos] bitch - Cratos

I'm glad we get the opportunity to watch Cratos breadstick on mainstage at worlds again.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

LOL.  Right when the stream is picking up steam either a player rage quit or the XBOX's shitty hardware failed.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Def not a fan of Halo 5 but I forgot how fun competitve halo is, the last match on that green map was great, had me standing up and shouting haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Another lagout on "LAN"? Great game 343. No wonder the Halo and Xbox twitters refuse to tweet this shit out. What an embarrassment..

First lagout all event (I think)?

lmao

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ghost commentates like Michael Owen. "Snakebite takes the sniper from Ace, so he's now got the T2 combo, which is bad news for Str8 because he isn't a member of Str8'

"For me, I think If OpTic can get to 50 kills before Str8 they're going to win this one, Strongside"

• Upvote (+1) 3

I went and made breakfast so I missed it live but he got sniped? The explosion still happened, he didn't hit the corner.

the second rocket kills royal 2. He didn't rocket himself. Royal 2 turns and noscopes renegade just after he fires the second rocket.

"For me, I think If OpTic can get to 50 kills before Str8 they're going to win this one, Strongside"

​"Y'ykn-yknow it's gonna be an uphill battle for them because they are uh, they are behind in the series, and yknow they're gonna have to win the required number of games to win the series as it uh, as it pertains to the current score of the match that they are in"

the second rocket kills royal 2. He didn't rocket himself. Royal 2 turns and noscopes renegade just after he fires the second rocket.

Yes, I saw the gif. Ppl were posting about a choke/failing right before so I assumed they were thinking he rocketed himself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still trying work out how OpTic managed to stop that first flag...

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL. Right when the stream is picking up steam either a player rage quit or the XBOX's shitty hardware failed.

Dont blame the xbox for 343's decision not to include lan support

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dont blame the xbox for 343's decision not to include lan support

Don't blame 343 for APG channeling his inner Hysteria  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 6

@@Tsquared - Very Good

Walshy - Very good, but a bit generic in terms of analysis

@@Elamite - Good

@@TheSimms - Volatile, but one of our best play by play and hypemen

@@GH057ayame - Rough around the edges, needs to focus on analysis but by far has the most passion out of all of the casters

@@StrongSide - Messy

@@GoldenboyFTW - haven't heard enough of him this weekend

Personal opinions, obviously :)

• Upvote (+1) 8