CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

God, that tilts me. Any other day and Splyce wins that series. That Luminosity squad is pretty average.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 19

So happy for Ninja and Victory, never come out of team changes with the best options but they always prove people wrong.

Also Saiyan played out of his mind. So impressed by him.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Bubu has been struggling if you've been following scrim stats lately. The team has been carried by Shotzzy and to a smaller extent Falcated. His struggles today isn't something unusual

• Upvote (+1) 3

As on Ogre2 and Vic X fan, I am pretty happy one of them made it. Splyce will take LCQ, but I hope EG will pull it out. Great day of Halo for sure and I can't wait for tomorrow. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a great day for Halo. We even had great casters, great interviews. Can't think of a better LAN since the H3 days.

Dammit Ninja, stop being so likeable.

That was a great interview by Ninja. One of my favourite pros. Also, love his playstyle. High risk/ high reward. One of the best players in the game when hes playing well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

While I really like the Splyce Squad, and think after what Cratos has done to them they deserved it, you can't be mad at LG and Ninja.

Ninja and Cam often didn't get the best teammate options and got huge flak for what they do outside of Halo (especially ninja) but they did it. Sayian is so damn good.

Seeing the interview with Tyler and how happy he is was worth the long night

• Upvote (+1) 4

Team ALG took the biggest L today. From Trippey leaving LG to ALG and now watching LG make worlds, to dropping Danoxide and losing to him. Some bad karma for that team. Can't say I feel sad for them too. Very unlikable group of players imo.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Splyce has the LCQ in the bag though let's be honest.

don't know man. ALG and Cryptik will give their best and if Splyce doesn't recover it will be hard.

EG needs to make some serious roster changes if they want to make Worlds.

Lunchbox OGRE2 Articc Claim leggo

• Upvote (+1) 7