CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like the spartan abilities (aside from SC) and I don't hate not having only 1 viable weapon in an entire game.

Where is this coming from? You probably misunderstand.

I was thinking about quitting shooting events after Worlds because of personal reasons but after today, I'm not going anywhere.

I love Halo and love this community so fucking much.

We still have Championship Sunday to

See you at Worlds, friend.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How tf do people underrate Shooter still? Top 10 most valuable players that you'd want on your team imo. Great in game leader who also has a ton of slaying power.

Whose worse than Shooter on Splyce?

I can see Splyce losing this, its way past the bed times of two of their players.

and these replays/ot rules

• Upvote (+1) 2

343 tried to fix fathom but the problem is in the map layout. It's too easy to OE off your spawn for the countercap/return. Gametype just needs to be removed after worlds. Same with Empire strongholds.

I'd only agree with that if we could get some new maps that are actually competitively viable. But I don't see that happening.

In keeping with Halo's tendency to run alongside Korean events, SKT vs KT Rolster in League of Legends is starting right now.

They're operating on Korean time.  So it's the evening over there.

...and yet Halo's still on my monitor somehow.

Whose worse than Shooter on Splyce?

And who is worse than Lxthul on OpTic? That's a dumb argument to make imo no one has to be the weak link.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish it was on LAN, but the LCQ is going to be awesome.

id rather see a 7/8 match to determine worlds line up tomorrow before the finals instead of ffa

haha wtf when I got home at 2am I assumed I would've missed all the games, this is a surprise

how many matches are left today? is this the last?

I was going to take back what I said yesterday about ME not fixing their scheduling, but could you imagine how tired one of these teams would be if they were one of the LB teams that had to start out first thing in the morning? There has to be a way to run an open tournament without one of the days running from the morning to well past midnight event local time. Set up a second stream so you don't feel obligated to make teams wait to play?