CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Splyce is missing something. I feel like shooter isn't aggressive enough to fit with the rest.

I would love if NV underperforms and huke reunited with bubu

After Worlds? I doubt any top team would change rosters before worlds. Is there even a roster change period in between?

After Worlds? I doubt any top team would change rosters before worlds. Is there even a roster change period in between?

No.

200.gif

I don't know any better!

Naded's been going hard since Halo 2. Everyone wants to see Naded finally get the tournament win. He always gets so close. Great Personality and incredibly hype af.

He's got the underdog thing going for him, since he's never won an event and he's been on teams as good as 2nd and as bad as top 40, he's hilarious and he's an extremely passionate, vocal player. He's also one of the few who has a high quality stream and interacts with his fans a lot.

Ok, so talented player with a polarizing personality who hasn't climbed the mountain yet. Got it.

I had to ask because in my following of H5, he's at best a Top 15 player who's shown that his mental game is an issue. So much so that he retired mid season. 

Teams have been getting so cute on fathom. Just go inside the porch door. Stop trying to force window.

Teams can't change anymore. I meant after worlds
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This has to be the best competitive Halo in years.

This gets said by a lot of people after every big event but it always feels true.

Splyce is missing something. I feel like shooter isn't aggressive enough to fit with the rest.

I would love if NV underperforms and huke reunited with bubu

Shooter is definitely the weak link on this team. If they could replace him this team will be a huge threat.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think I would've just done the FFA tonight (so viewers can skip it and go to bed) and left these last to qualifying matches for tmrw.

Now you'll just have viewers skipping part of the Sunday stream

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shooter is definitely the weak link on this team.

The most underrated weak link ever though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This gets said by a lot of people after every big event but it always feels true.

Halo 5 has gotten more and more competitive over time now imagine if we had the best possible settings (no radar/spartan ability radar, no autos, less power weapons) this game has "potential" written all over it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like the spartan abilities (aside from SC) and I don't hate not having only 1 viable weapon in an entire game.

I don't know any better!

Ok, so talented player with a polarizing personality who hasn't climbed the mountain yet. Got it.

I had to ask because in my following of H5, he's at best a Top 15 player who's shown that his mental game is an issue. So much so that he retired mid season. 

If this is your response, why even bother to ask at all in the first place? 

343 tried to fix fathom but the problem is in the map layout. It's too easy to OE off your spawn for the countercap/return. Gametype just needs to be removed after worlds. Same with Empire strongholds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shooter is definitely the weak link on this team. If they could replace him this team will be a huge threat.

How tf do people underrate Shooter still? Top 10 most valuable players that you'd want on your team imo. Great in game leader who also has a ton of slaying power.

• Upvote (+1) 3

How tf do people underrate Shooter still? Top 10 most valuable players that you'd want on your team imo. Great in game leader who also has a ton of slaying power.

People spend more time saying he's underated then actually watching him play I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 2