CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The BR is simultaneously incredibly easy to use and disgustingly connection based.

Seriously I can get 6 hitmarkers and not pop their shields or get the most generous headshots ever.

I think the biggest choke I've ever seen in Halo was Cloud's entire team not being able to move the enemy flag from the window to their flag on Fathom against the old Optic roster during Relegations.  That actually made me fall out of my chair.

idk man I don't think that was a choke Str8 Sick hit some insane shot and maniac made an insane play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Unfortunately, I only started following the Halo competitive scene at the start of H5 and I have no idea why Naded is such a fan favorite.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think LG can win this but if they don't they aren't making worlds. If Splyce lose I think they will still make worlds.

Unfortunately, I only started following the Halo competitive scene at the start of H5 and I have no idea why Naded is such a fan favorite.

old school player, really entertaining streams. I got into the halo comp scene in H2A and it felt like he was the only one streaming. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

With how close competition has gotten it makes absolutely no sense that less NA teams go to worlds than last year

• Upvote (+1) 4

Naded's been going hard since Halo 2. Everyone wants to see Naded finally get the tournament win. He always gets so close. Great Personality and incredibly hype af.

• Upvote (+1) 1

old school player, really entertaining streams. I got into the halo comp scene in H2A and it felt like he was the only one streaming. 

Because MCC online was basically unplayable. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a bad feeling this is gonna be a 4-0 for Splyce. Hope LG proves me wrong

I'm a really big fan of these 7 gametypes. Fathom ctf is eh but the rest of them are some of the best. The winner's semis matches sucked so much because of gametypes.

200.gif

Edit: This isn't a serious post lads, just exaggerating 

• Downvote (-1) 2

With how close competition has gotten it makes absolutely no sense that less NA teams go to worlds than last year

Lower prize pool = less teams invited to make sure everyone still gets decent money

He's got the underdog thing going for him, since he's never won an event and he's been on teams as good as 2nd and as bad as top 40, he's hilarious and he's an extremely passionate, vocal player. He's also one of the few who has a high quality stream and interacts with his fans a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 4

When you act smug you get upvotes. When Frankie gets smug people downvote him  :simms:

When are people going to learn I'm always right?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He's got the underdog thing going for him, since he's never won an event and he's been on teams as good as 2nd and as bad as top 40, he's hilarious and he's an extremely passionate, vocal player. He's also one of the few who has a high quality stream and interacts with his fans a lot.

Take away the "never won an event" and this basically describes Ninja as well lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Take away the "never won an event" and this basically describes Ninja as well lol

Naded has a beard. Ninja doesn't.

Counting Halo 4 in 2K17 LUL

I honestly didn't know when he won an event. I've just never heard anyone say he hasn't won one. I was long gone during the H4 days.

Splyce is missing something. I feel like shooter isn't aggressive enough to fit with the rest.

I would love if NV underperforms and huke reunited with bubu

• Upvote (+1) 1