CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

God, no. It'd be "I'm the most individually talented player in Halo 5", even though Dan's the one that's gonna need a room service masseuse for his back after carrying PNDA that series.

Tbh, everyone on pnda was pulling their weight that series

• Upvote (+1) 1

God, no. It'd be "I'm the most individually talented player in Halo 5", even though Dan's the one that's gonna need a room service masseuse for his back after carrying PNDA that series.

That's exactly why I wanted to see it lmao

The competition between 4-10 is pretty fun to watch. I still don't think anyone other than OG, nV, or TL can win this event (or worlds) though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lmao that code is terrifying - please don't do BR starts.

WCryFKM.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hes going to need a masseus because Naded grabbed him with the same force he used to destroy a chair, shakes him, then dan somehow ended up on the ground after clinging onto naded, who was, naturally, destroying another chair

I thought we already learned that BR starts in this game would be horrible. Please no.

LOL plz god no BR starts. The gun practically shoots itself with how easy it is.

The BR is simultaneously incredibly easy to use and disgustingly connection based.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has there ever been a bigger choke in a more important situation? 

I think the biggest choke I've ever seen in Halo was Cloud's entire team not being able to move the enemy flag from the window to their flag on Fathom against the old Optic roster during Relegations.  That actually made me fall out of my chair.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Beyond: Screaming at 343 for 1 year & a half for no radar.

343: How bout some br starts?

• Upvote (+1) 8

My heart hurts for ALG.

I can take an ALG vs LG Last chance game though. Ninja vs Spartan would kill me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This series just made me realized that Worlds not having an open bracket means there won't be as huge audience of invested Halo fans to really make for a hype crowd.

Hope the success of AM teams like Allegiance Gaming and Team Cryptik with the great crowd helps the number of open events expand, gonna lose so much wind in our sales if the summer season results in 3-4 months of AMs having nothing to play for.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So EG, ALG, LG/Splyce, ect are going to be playing ONLINE  to determine who gets the last spot at worlds?  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean if they're willing to change the snipe maybe they're going to look at the BR and such as well. Not that theres really any point. The pistol is the best weapon to come out of a Halo game in a decade