CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Could you teach me how

Once you've clipped it, hit edit clip and shorten it down so only the dank moment is there w/ reaction. Publish it.

Then right click the video and choose copy video address and paste the url as is into a Beyond post. The forum should do the rest and embed it automatically.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The gameplay at the top level as shown by the last 2 NA events are amazing, better than cs, cod etc... imo (though I might be a bit biased). It's everything else that goes into running a tournament that needs to be fixed and I could see halo growing so much as an esport within this year

The gameplay at the top level as shown by the last 2 NA events are amazing, better than cs, cod etc... imo (though I might be a bit biased). It's everything else that goes into running a tournament that needs to be fixed and I could see halo growing so much as an esport within this year

There is something about the environment that pro level Halo LANs foster that is just so damned hype.  It's hard not to get excited.  I watch competitive CS, CoD, Overwatch, even some LoL.... nothing comes close to Halo imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cratos left alone in bubble and they let him live, wtf are Allegiance doing

Cratos left alone in bubble and they let him live, wtf are Allegiance doing

This literally almost lost them the game, holy fuck.

From what I've seen commonlys been the best player for alg going huge at the most important times

There is something about the environment that pro level Halo LANs foster that is just so damned hype.  It's hard not to get excited.  I watch competitive CS, CoD, Overwatch, even some LoL.... nothing comes close to Halo imo.

Evos.

Trippey throwing out the choke sign when his team was the one that nearly blew their lead...

That's a 6-13 choke sign on a slayer mind you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Trippey yellin choke as if ALG didn't just throw away a huge lead while going 6-13

• Upvote (+1) 7

Wow. ALG keeps playing conservative and it almost cost them, AGAIN.

Then After almost blowing another huge lead, Trippey pulls out the "choke" taunt. Really?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trippey telling PNDA they choked, when they were the ones with the 10 kill lead  :walshy:

I see some had the same thoughts lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

I want to say these should have been saved for tomorrow but it's soooo HYPE  :intensifies:  :intensifies:  :intensifies: 

But it's 1:40, Halo yyyy