CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Definitely taking in all of the feedback in regards to "caster bias." I'll level with you guys here though...

As an aggressive support player for my entire career, I've always been extremely critical of every designated sniper. To this day, I've never, EVER, seen any high-caliber sniper be as objective-oriented and team-focused as Renegade. He's impressed me through and through, and I've told him that personally in St. Louis.

That being said, I completely understand how unreasonable I probably sounded during that match, and I'll ensure that I stay mindful of that in the future. While I do tend to have more context to give on old players, I'm always looking for up-and-comers, such as Renegade or Trippey.

Also, if there's any team that I'm rooting for, you guys know that it's Team EnVyUs. Casting a Str8 Rippin' match with Tom will undoubtedly result in some favoritism, and to be frank, we were just sticking to the caster schedule. Nevertheless, I'll be certain to be a lot more fair in the future. Missing some of the kills from Saiyan that led up to his Killing Frenzy is inexcusable to say the least. LG had an amazing series, and I'll be sure to review it later this week to work on my faults.

Anyways, hope it was an entertaining series regardless, and I'm always looking to improve. While I might not come on here daily asking for feedback like Simms or Onset, I'm usually lurking. So please, help me help you! And thank you in advance. :)

-Ghost

you explained your reasoning for your enthusiasm about the player in the stream, too. i didn't see a problem at all. 

don't let a shrieking chorus of fanboys of specific teams make you change, please. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

snip

I know some might not agree with me but I definitely enjoy hearing how older pros view current players. When you vouch for Renegade like that on stream I see it as insightful analysis rather than anything negative. T2 casting Str8 just shouldn't happen but other than that I would say you're doing a great job. (and that has nothing to do with you.) 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Definitely taking in all of the feedback in regards to "caster bias." I'll level with you guys here though...

As an aggressive support player for my entire career, I've always been extremely critical of every designated sniper. To this day, I've never, EVER, seen any high-caliber sniper be as objective-oriented and team-focused as Renegade. He's impressed me through and through, and I've told him that personally in St. Louis.

That being said, I completely understand how unreasonable I probably sounded during that match, and I'll ensure that I stay mindful of that in the future. While I do tend to have more context to give on old players, I'm always looking for up-and-comers, such as Renegade or Trippey.

Also, if there's any team that I'm rooting for, you guys know that it's Team EnVyUs. Casting a Str8 Rippin' match with Tom will undoubtedly result in some favoritism, and to be frank, we were just sticking to the caster schedule. Nevertheless, I'll be certain to be a lot more fair in the future. Missing some of the kills from Saiyan that led up to his Killing Frenzy is inexcusable to say the least. LG had an amazing series, and I'll be sure to review it later this week to work on my faults.

Anyways, hope it was an entertaining series regardless, and I'm always looking to improve. While I might not come on here daily asking for feedback like Simms or Onset, I'm usually lurking. So please, help me help you! And thank you in advance. :)

-Ghost

Thanks for the explanation. Personally Renegade hype didn't bother too much felt like he was playing extremely well...but toning it down would be better. Same is probably true of the old school references. They don't bother me, but it does feel like you're constantly trying to name drop to impress us. Only thing that you do that bothers me is "with that being said". Goldenboy does it too. It's repeated so much and isn't a good transition imo. If you just move to the next topic I think you'd be fine.

And since it probably feels like I've been pooping on you I do really appreciate your analysis. Your knowledge of the game is a huge value and you're well spoken. If you focus some on the small things you've got a future in front of the camera.

Wasn't Spartan crying about getting teabagged a few weeks ago

I think we all know whats going to happen this next game.

Thanks for the explanation. Personally Renegade hype didn't bother too much felt like he was playing extremely well...but toning it down would be better. Same is probably true of the old school references. They don't bother me, but it does feel like you're constantly trying to name drop to impress us. Only thing that you do that bothers me is "with that being said". Goldenboy does it too. It's repeated so much and isn't a good transition imo. If you just move to the next topic I think you'd be fine.

And since it probably feels like I've been pooping on you I do really appreciate your analysis. Your knowledge of the game is a huge value and you're well spoken. If you focus some on the small things you've got a future in front of the camera.

you should open a school 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't Spartan crying about getting teabagged his entire life

Fixed

• Upvote (+1) 7

Commonly: "These kids are fucking re-tarded"

He may not have been the problem but he sure is problematic.

I wish I could have turned on outlines there.

I know a lot of people aren't fond of the Slayer gametype but it's produced so many exciting finishes today so far

• Upvote (+1) 2