CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

On paper Spartan Commonly and Suspector sound like a good team no matter the fourth, why can't they perform?  :intensifies:

No I made that comment before. I just don't like the way he reacts to plays, like he loses the fact.hes the nnouncer and not a viewer on twitch. The fakeblaugh,the overuse of puns etc.

Also he takes every chance to throw his history in the conversation, even forcing it when it has nothing to do with anything. How many more outdated references can we get?

i dont like the *gasp* noooooooo after a normal kill but other than that he has good analytical knowledge and overall it helps the viewer experience. he just needs to try and not be biased towards the old faces

Updated bracket? Unfortunately I have been gone all day and missed 90% of the tourney. The !bracket command is not fully updated

The ME bracket has the result of Str8 vs LG but not nV vs Cryptic. How does that even make sense

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOL. Hide and seek world championship actually had me laughing out loud.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Matches for streams were prioritized in two ways - minimize downtime & show as many matches as possible that qualify teams for Worlds. I believe 5 of the 6 qualifying matches are on stream. Downtime can't be as easily quantified.

I don't think I've seen anyone say anything about this.

We won't see one team qualify for worlds!

• Downvote (-1) 1

On paper Spartan Commonly and Suspector sound like a good team no matter the fourth, why can't they perform?  :intensifies:

They play too passive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really sucks 3sup had to wait 6-7 hours to play their match.

It's inexcusable. Might as well have made them play.tomorrow
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think I've seen anyone say anything about this.

We won't see one team qualify for worlds!

We've seen 4 teams qualify on stream already, and will see the other two in the next two series.

Definitely taking in all of the feedback in regards to "caster bias." I'll level with you guys here though...

As an aggressive support player for my entire career, I've always been extremely critical of every designated sniper. To this day, I've never, EVER, seen any high-caliber sniper be as objective-oriented and team-focused as Renegade. He's impressed me through and through, and I've told him that personally in St. Louis.

That being said, I completely understand how unreasonable I probably sounded during that match, and I'll ensure that I stay mindful of that in the future. While I do tend to have more context to give on old players, I'm always looking for up-and-comers, such as Renegade or Trippey.

Also, if there's any team that I'm rooting for, you guys know that it's Team EnVyUs. Casting a Str8 Rippin' match with Tom will undoubtedly result in some favoritism, and to be frank, we were just sticking to the caster schedule. Nevertheless, I'll be certain to be a lot more fair in the future. Missing some of the kills from Saiyan that led up to his Killing Frenzy is inexcusable to say the least. LG had an amazing series, and I'll be sure to review it later this week to work on my faults.

Anyways, hope it was an entertaining series regardless, and I'm always looking to improve. While I might not come on here daily asking for feedback like Simms or Onset, I'm usually lurking. So please, help me help you! And thank you in advance. :)

-Ghost

Props to you!!