CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

People seem to hate fathom ctf and Eden slayer for being too slow and they hate Empire strongholds for being too fast. I like them because they are different from the normal gameplay pace

I'm actually a fan of Empire SH.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

this post is your finest work

Who even needs to learn Photoshop

• Upvote (+1) 3

I still think EG can do better than they did. They're really not even to the point where you can say technical skill is a problem for that team when they're failing on basic levels at just speaking to one another.

Nah 

Unfortunate, but the smart move. They're planning on 3 more series streamed tonight. Don't want a repeat of playing past midnight again.

Please can someone find that video of a preteen ryanoob screaming "WARRIORS" in the reach mlg era? classic video

• Upvote (+1) 2

Unfortunate, but the smart move. They're planning on 3 more series streamed tonight. Don't want a repeat of playing past midnight again.

We'll watch the winner play Splyce anyway

So stress as an ALG and LG fan right now......

i really wish we didnt have oline decide the last worlds spot. imagine how hype that 7/8 consolation match would be here on land

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ghost is the worst announcer by far

Please don't have T2 cast Str8 games....I actually felt like he did fairly well but c'mon casters are supposed to be neutral

^  Gunranger please analyze context first.  You can't seriously think Ghost has been bad other than the awkward moments when casting next to T2 during the Str8 series? Its not the caster who's the problem there, its whoever assigned T2 to cast the Str8 series.

I usually love when ghost casts because he can do a quick technical strategy analysis very quickly that a lot of other people can't.

If he had just no-scoped it, he would have been fine.  Shame since that (hopefully) wont be as easy after the next patch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I haven't been keeping up with the forums, just watching the stream while playing zelda. 

Are they playing until all 6 teams are qualified tonight? Or is this the last series of the night?

The amount of people who have gotten sick at this event makes me kind of happy I didn't go.

^ Gunranger please analyze context first. You can't seriously think Ghost has been bad other than the awkward moments when casting next to T2 during the Str8 series? Its not the caster who's the problem there, its whoever assigned T2 to cast the Str8 series.

I usually love when ghost casts because he can do a quick technical strategy analysis very quickly that a lot of other people can't.

If he had just no-scoped it, he would have been fine. Shame since that (hopefully) wont be as easy after the next patch.

No I made that comment before. I just don't like the way he reacts to plays, like he loses the fact.hes the nnouncer and not a viewer on twitch. The fakeblaugh,the overuse of puns etc.

Also he takes every chance to throw his history in the conversation, even forcing it when it has nothing to do with anything. How many more outdated references can we get?

I haven't been keeping up with the forums, just watching the stream while playing zelda. 

Are they playing until all 6 teams are qualified tonight? Or is this the last series of the night?

Until all 6 teams are qualified.

Winner of this series vs Pnda and then the winner of 3sUP/LG vs Splyce  

The amount of people who have gotten sick at this event makes me kind of happy I didn't go.

How many?

^  Gunranger please analyze context first.  You can't seriously think Ghost has been bad other than the awkward moments when casting next to T2 during the Str8 series? Its not the caster who's the problem there, its whoever assigned T2 to cast the Str8 series.

If he had just no-scoped it, he would have been fine.  Shame since that (hopefully) wont be as easy after the next patch.

i think the worst thing about the str8 series is that ghost obviously prefers the old faces and str8 is 75% people he played against. he was a little too biased and it showed where as t2 tried to be neutral.

• Upvote (+1) 1