CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd argue that making it harder to use will sort the problem out. 

I disagree there are just so many angles and so many power positions the difficulty of the sniper isn't the problem.

I think we all know who is Luminosity gonna drop if they don't qualify to Worlds.

eL Town more than likely but I wouldn't be surprised if Saiyan bails.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn I may be biased too, that was an amazing series but the casting bias was annoying. I don't blame them i just wish it was different casters. Pretty sure 90% of gameplay was str8 especially that last game.

T2 was fine until ghost started bringing it up every chance he got. Tom does his best to stay neutral but ghost was like a frat boy.

And lg plays 3sUp next

• Upvote (+1) 6

Imagine if someone updated the official bracket so we knew who they were playing next. Big difference between them playing ALG and 3sUP.

3sUp

• Upvote (+1) 3

Please don't have T2 cast Str8 games....I actually felt like he did fairly well but c'mon casters are supposed to be neutral

Right there with you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Renegade reminds me of ACE, dude is just as dopey and gets just as hype

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think we all know who is Luminosity gonna drop if they don't qualify to Worlds

No doubt.

Based on what's left on the bracket, my predicition for the last two teams making it to worlds will be: (bold meaning they're locked into worlds)

OpTic Gaming

EnVyUs

Team Liquid

Str8 Rippin

Allegiance

Splyce

El Town had some great snipes on the rig, it's too bad his stats were so poor last game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Luminosity didn't give up 3 camos on Plaza Strongholds then they win the series. Luminosity hardly secured any power ups during that series and that's what lost them Plaza and Empire strongholds. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like Eden TS. Fight me.

I like watching it, hate playing it.

I love maps that can change pace and become slow and tense. People hate lockout/lockdown, sanctuary/shrine for that but they had some of the best games in halo history

• Upvote (+1) 2

1. T2 should not be allowed to cast STR8 matches for his own sake if nothing else. 

2. 4 teams have qualified so far, are those 4 teams seeded in the order they qualify?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait, Orge 2 is on EG? What why when?

They dropped Devon, we don't know, a few weeks back.

Everytime a game 7 is played on eden slayer a puppy dies.

People seem to hate fathom ctf and Eden slayer for being too slow and they hate Empire strongholds for being too fast. I like them because they are different from the normal gameplay pace

*2 months later*

This just in, a miscommunication between Millennial eSports and 343 Industries has been noted, as the series between Evil Geniuses and Splyce was actually supposed to be a best of 256! Down 128-1, EG only need to win 128 straight games to take the series! Does the GOAT have another miracle in him?

• Upvote (+1) 5

1. T2 should not be allowed to cast STR8 matches for his own sake if nothing else. 

2. 4 teams have qualified so far, are those 4 teams seeded in the order they qualify?

They'll play the rest of the tourney. I assume they'll be seeded by their final placements with the 7th seed going to LCQ winner.