CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can't be the only who has noticed APG lifting this controller up to his chest after every death.

Well you were right in the end, but almost another 10 kills choke from str8

lol

Lol my anti-jinx worked

Damn I may be biased too, that was an amazing series but the casting bias was annoying. I don't blame them i just wish it was different casters. Pretty sure 90% of gameplay was str8 especially that last game. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bewildering why teams open themselves up  to nearly throwing away games by changing the way they play and slowing it down to a snails pace. Last team I can remember who was actually good at it was the old E6. 

Damn I may be biased too, that was an amazing series but the casting bias was annoying. I don't blame them i just wish it was different casters. Pretty sure 90% of gameplay was str8 RENEGAWD especially that last game. 

fixed

• Upvote (+1) 1

That isn't the problem though. The maps just don't work with snipe it has so much ammo and can hold off entire parts of the map so easily. Every time a team goes on a huge streak it's because they get snipe. Nerfing snipe won't fix that imo. Either give it 8 shots or remove it all together. 

I'd argue that making it harder to use will sort the problem out. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was rooting for str8 but I feel so bad for LG....especially cause a lot of people r gonna blame ninja

Including himself lol

• Upvote (+1) 8

Remember that time people looked at Str8's online scrim scores and said they wouldn't qualify for Worlds?

Good times.

Shit. That was me.

El town struggling isn't new. In scrim stats hes always lagging in kills and dmg dealt. His playstyle isn't viable for a top team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember that time people looked at Str8's online scrim scores and said they wouldn't qualify for Worlds?

Good times.

When you act smug you get upvotes. When Frankie gets smug people downvote him  :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

LG is still in the LB?

Imagine if someone updated the official bracket so we knew who they were playing next. Big difference between them playing ALG and 3sUP.

Good times.

I called it :simms:

Str8 (only because I think they'll beat lg in a best of 7 which is what all top6 matches are. They could lose first round too depending on who the play)

Funny thing is, after 5 games lg was up 3-2. :lxthul:

Over/under 15 deaths for ninja

Lul 16 deaths

And only 3 kills for el town. Lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1