CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love @goldenboy, "Oh Ryanoob gives him the bro fist" referring to a beat down lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is this about to be the most improbable comeback in the history of Halo?

Will EG be our Moonlight?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is this about to be the most improbable comeback in the history of Halo?

This and Hysterias xbox. 

Halo is rigged WAKE UP SHEEPLE

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know people like to rag on Goldenboy for not knowing as much about Halo compared to some other casters, but he certainly brings the hype

• Upvote (+1) 7

Hats off to Ryanoob for shouting YOU SUUUUCK. I wanna see more trashtalk in Halo again like the MLG days

It made me laugh but then he missed a bunch of shots and didn't even get the kill. It was even funnier after that lol he couldn't help but laugh at himself as it was happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can Gfinity just start doing the NA events?

Or the NA equivalent  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can Gfinity just start doing the NA events?

How about the Gfinity NA counterpart :simms:

EDIT: Dammit @@Moa

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ryanoob is a god

Liquid is top2 and I'm not sure who is the 3rd best team at this event so far.

Or the NA equivalent  :thinking:

Do Gfinity ever do anything in the States? They ran the Mexico qualifier which is why I assumed it was possible.

I prefer Gfinity's overall production quality over MLG's which is why I'd prefer them running things.

That on top of the fact that 343 haven't blackballed Gfinity like they have MLG for whatever reason making it more possible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just want an event that we don't do some of the most obviously questionable shit possible in NA. I think our casters are doing a great job but whoever is deciding which matches are streamed and generally organizing the tournament are dropping the ball. Its like someone disconnected from what people actually care about/want to see is picking games out of a hat to stream. They just don't know how to put on a show.

I'm scared that RoyBox will make a rash decision and retire if they don't win the LCQ...

Would it be a rash decision though? i dont think so.  Their placings have been going down as their tilt level has been rising.

Not sure if you're looking at stats to determine how good he is relative to the rest of Liquid, or if you're saying the other 3 players on Liquid are all superstars.

But Tim is one of the best in the game.

1) I think best-to-worst ranking of players are flawed in the first place.  Especially on good, cohesive teams.

2) Some people equate lowkey-god tier (ie not flashy) with not being god-tier.  Rayne is a great player.  I put him on my fantasy team.

I'd say LBX was probably the best but he was a close second. Problem is this team needs an agressive slayer. They play too slow as evident in the Empire Strongholds against Zekes team. Also, me personally I believe Dmg dealt is equally important to a good k/d and we didn't get to see it.

dmg dealt will mean more after the next update when the stat calculation gets fixed.  Right now its broken so its really only a good indicator when averaged over dozens of games.

That Roybox Ninja VicX team was probably the best post-Lethul

I wish that was still a team.  Biggest overreaction to a bad week of play since pro league has been a thing. Wasn't ninja playing from a hotel that week or something?

Results are the best metric.

I would agree if the seeding system(s) weren't flawed from day 1 and individual players in H5 were a little more empowered.  As it is right now thoough, placings are not the best indicator of the skill of an individual player in a 4v4 game.

• Upvote (+1) 1