CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What did Stellur win?

Well he's found success on TL which is what you asked. Hes doing better than EG and TL is a much better team

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would Towey try to pull something like this? There's zero reason that match would be a Bo7.

Unless there was a massive planning error to begin with, they are calling EG back to the arena just to tell them that they were indeed supposed to play a BO5. Which is almost worse.

This seems like the case, which is hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really hope its just confusion on the EG side and not the actual tournament organizers because that's extremely awkward if so.

Almost as awkward as that "You suck!" call out

• Upvote (+1) 2

People were paid to run this event, amazing.

Look CyReN, This is how you grow Halo into an Esports Giant!!!!!!!

and.........JK. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I fucking love Ryanoob. I hope to god they get into it. The idea of an AM team breaking into the scene like that would be thrilling especially with a player I know and like.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope they pull it out. Rooting for cloud to have some success. Always on the brink

I'm rooting for CryptiK to make top 8 for the same reason. Prototype and Ryanoob deserve a break after the year they've had.

Whatever happens, I think Ryanoob's performance at this event has earned him a spot on a Pro League team next season.

Hats off to Ryanoob for shouting YOU SUUUUCK. I wanna see more trashtalk in Halo again like the MLG days

• Upvote (+1) 2

The fact that EG left the venue by playing the wrong amount of games is terrible. Come on ME.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder what the explanation is for this EG issue. 

Something along the lines of "We'll do better next time" probably. 

Millenial cant even count the number of games played in a series. Fucking seriously. This is not OK

• Upvote (+1) 1