CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Rayne has some of the best game sense and leadership. Viewers tend to overlook those things or just don't notice it from event streams.

Even ignoring that...

Rayne finished top 4 at Worlds and top 3 in both seasons of Pro League.  One of those top 3s was without Penguin, whom he outplaced.

Say what you will about EG but every person that has been dropped by, or left the twins is better off right now.  Neg away.

Snipedown is the only one that found success by leaving that team.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Even ignoring that...

Rayne finished top 4 at Worlds and top 3 in both seasons of Pro League. One of those top 3s was without Penguin, whom he outplaced.

Doesn't mean he's better

Thank the baby jesus for Goldenboy. Just adds so much life & charisma to the stream, guy's a natural. Shame people were completely shitting on him before he left.

People weren't "shitting" on him for his personality and charisma, they were criticizing his lack of game knowledge. He's clearly improved in that area so now he's the full package as far as casting is concerned.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I do keep a tab open but the website will sign you out after being inactive for a while. When I try to sign in again I get those errors and then it's too late. ;~;

I've kept the page open all day and it hasn't logged me out.

Thank the baby jesus for Goldenboy. Just adds so much life & charisma to the stream, guy's a natural. Shame people were completely shitting on him before he left.

I think it was more him being paired with Bravo constantly who both repeated the same thing. 

Goldenboy is a top caster when paired with the right person.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Snipedown is the only one that found success by leaving that team.

Lethul? Stellur?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its been OP for far too long, stupidly noobish and should of been fixed a while back. Very happy its finally been fixed as its truly a massive trigger for me and a pet hate of H5.

Sorry but what gun are we talking about. Did I miss an update thats coming?

I've kept the page open all day and it hasn't logged me out.

I think it was more him being paired with Bravo constantly who both repeated the same thing. 

Goldenboy is a top caster when paired with the right person.

Fair enough, & his casting has improved since then overall for sure. Hopefully he remains a mainstay from now on. 

Losers Round 3 is a Bo7.

Losers Round 2 is listed as a Bo5 on the map rotation.

Which round were they in then? Was it LB 2 or 3?

Sorry but what gun are we talking about. Did I miss an update thats coming?

hip aim assist for snipe will be nerfed. no scopes will be harder coming soon

Its been OP for far too long, stupidly noobish and should of been fixed a while back. Very happy its finally been fixed as its truly a massive trigger for me and a pet hate of H5.

you will hear no arguments from me on that. im really hoping this changes will be present in the next halo and the holding by the game will be gone

hip aim assist for snipe will be nerfed. no scopes will be harder coming soon

you will hear no arguments from me on that. im really hoping this changes will be present in the next halo and the holding by the game will be gone

Finally good change. Now if they can reduce the auto aim/magnetism of the BR next.

Unless there was a massive planning error to begin with, they are calling EG back to the arena just to tell them that they were indeed supposed to play a BO5. Which is almost worse.

• Upvote (+1) 4