CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ogre 2 WAS CLEARLY the problem

I don't blame him. EG's been going through the same problems for a while now with a revolving door of teammates ranging from Snipedown to 2gre. Clearly the core of Roy, Box and Tow aren't getting it done.

That's not to say 2gre is a viable Pro League tier player in 2017, I just don't think the blame lies squarely on him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That Roybox Ninja VicX team was probably the best post-Lethul

If nothing else, they definitely wouldn't have lost to CryptiK in Winners Round 1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't blame him. EG's been going through the same problems for a while now with a revolving door of teammates ranging from Snipedown to 2gre. Clearly the core of Roy, Box and Tow aren't getting it done.

If we had team scrim streams back in the Halo 2/3 days, I wonder if Roybox sounded the same back then.

I think sad is probably a more apt word to use than funny.

Yeah, that's the kind of funny I meant. 

I'd say Roybox Snipedown and Commonly was good as well.

Goldenboy has impressed me with his knowledge of the game. Thought he would be way worse.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else having issues with the Halo.gg website and inputting codes? By the time I'm able to load the page after getting a million "authentication error" messages, the codes have already expired.

Yes. That's pretty common during tournaments when lots of people are trying to enter codes. I'd just keep a tab open. 

If nothing else, they definitely wouldn't have lost to CryptiK in Winners Round 1.

Personally I don't think they'll match that success again in Halo 5. What a rash decision to drop Vicx. And another one to drop Devon. I think Contra and 2gre did pretty well though all day. I'm not really an EG fan but it sucks to see some of the last players competing since h2 struggle so bad when they have been at the top for a long time.

We don't know how they would have played on lan. With stellur they did go to 5 with NV and str8 but had the same problems closing.

Goldenboy has impressed me with his knowledge of the game. Thought he would be way worse.

It seems like he really accepted a lot of the things people were saying about his casting and stepped it up. He's been doing a great job, awesome to see.

I'd say Roybox Snipedown and Commonly was good as well.

Dropping Commonly for Suspector was the beginning of the end for EG.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yes. That's pretty common during tournaments when lots of people are trying to enter codes. I'd just keep a tab open.

I do keep a tab open but the website will sign you out after being inactive for a while. When I try to sign in again I get those errors and then it's too late. ;~;

Say what you will about EG but every person that has been dropped by, or left the twins is better off right now.  Neg away.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure if you're looking at stats to determine how good he is relative to the rest of Liquid, or if you're saying the other 3 players on Liquid are all superstars.

But Tim is one of the best in the game.

Rayne has some of the best game sense and leadership. Viewers tend to overlook those things or just don't notice it from event streams.

it says a lot about your game when the casters talk about how plays wont work post update and call out magnetism

it says a lot about your game when the casters talk about how plays wont work post update and call out magnetism

What update?

Thank the baby jesus for Goldenboy. Just adds so much life & charisma to the stream, guy's a natural. Shame people were completely shitting on him before he left.

• Upvote (+1) 4