CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ogre2 is so far from the problem with EG. Are people really that dense that they don't see the problem?

I think what Ghost said earlier is right, its towey and roybox just pretty much tilting themselves.  Like theyre trying to figure out so much and do so much that they cant get anything going.  I do think however that this team will win the LQC, especially considering how close the series were today and how little practice they had with 2gre.  Theres hope, and if they win the LQC they have time to settle down and prepare for worlds

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre2 is so far from the problem with EG. Are people really that dense that they don't see the problem?

Aside from his 5-15 game, he did the best on the team?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else having issues with the Halo.gg website and inputting codes? By the time I'm able to load the page after getting a million "authentication error" messages, the codes have already expired.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I´t looked like SImms was the only one who wanted to talk about EG...and the other two looks like "why are you   screwing with our script, we have a recorded interview that nobody in the world want to watch but we need to feed the audience with this shit anyways. ".

that axeltoss kid definitely pissed me off with his reaction to that

consider me triggered

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did you hear about ESWC?

This is why you don't do that

wait...

that is why you don't do that?

That is why you do do that. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rayne might be the 4th best player on Liquid but when he plays well Liquid looks dominant. Hes the X-factor on TL and the key if they want to succeed.

Not sure if you're looking at stats to determine how good he is relative to the rest of Liquid, or if you're saying the other 3 players on Liquid are all superstars.

But Tim is one of the best in the game.

I'd say LBX was probably the best but he was a close second. Problem is this team needs an agressive slayer. They play too slow as evident in the Empire Strongholds against Zekes team. Also, me personally I believe Dmg dealt is equally important to a good k/d and we didn't get to see it.

Imagine if Cryptic beat nV and then pandas easy bracket got ruined. nV would then play Panda for a world's spot right?

There's clearly such a tight leash on how many matches they can put on stream and they give us this obvious blowout?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I find it REALLY funny that the esports wiki page updates their bracket for this tournament faster than the TOs update the official one.

I think sad is probably a more apt word to use than funny.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lunch did, but 2gre was second best.

Contra had his worst tourney by far

Not sure if you're looking at stats to determine how good he is relative to the rest of Liquid, or if you're saying the other 3 players on Liquid are all superstars.

But Tim is one of the best in the game.

Both stats and just watching. Hes a great player just his teammates are better. I'd rank the players on Liquid as follows:

1. Stellur

2. Eco

3. Penguin

4. Rayne

• Upvote (+1) 1

Catching up on 22 pages overnight, glad to see some excitement on these forums again.

There's clearly such a tight leash on how many matches they can put on stream and they give us this obvious blowout?

The reason is clear. They want everyone to see a team qualify for Worlds. That's why a 2nd stream is needed for losers bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think what Ghost said earlier is right, its towey and roybox just pretty much tilting themselves.  Like theyre trying to figure out so much and do so much that they cant get anything going.  I do think however that this team will win the LQC, especially considering how close the series were today and how little practice they had with 2gre.  Theres hope, and if they win the LQC they have time to settle down and prepare for worlds

I mean, there have been 3 common denominators throughout the whole EG debacle. Anyone outside of the situation that can look at it OBJECTIVELY should be able to figure it out.

Towey, Roy, and Lunch are all to close to each other and the issue to acknowledge what the issue is.