CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i didnt want to see games anyway. why would you want to miss analysis of a sweep and a quinnterview

hell-naw.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why did Walshy just thank Quinn for making "an incredible game we all love". This game blows compared to every halo outside of 4.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Oh well, is EG going to drop 2gre for the LCQ ??

Can they? I thought rosters were locked? If they could they should.

Can EG still qualify for worlds in LCQ??? Or is it not possible?

They can. I assume all the teams that don't make top 6 here will play in the LCQ. Only the winner of that (online) tournament makes it though. 

For once i'd like an interview with a player from the losing team. We see it in sports all the time so why not in esports.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

For once i'd like an interview with a player from the losing team. We see it in sports all the time so why not in esports.

We only have Winnerviews so that we can keep that stupid word alive.

Did you hear about ESWC?

This is why you don't do that

• Upvote (+1) 8

Cheering for LG now that EG is out. Hoping Victory X can be the last of the OGs to make it far

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm scared that RoyBox will make a rash decision and retire if they don't win the LCQ...

There's still pro league

An interview with Quinn Del-Hoyo now. They must be trolling at this point.

that was horrible timing

and he said he thinks splyce is gonna win worlds

pretty funny tbh

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ogre2 is so far from the problem with EG. Are people really that dense that they don't see the problem?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why not an interview that has both a player from the winning and losing team? Like it its a really close/good series or something.

I'm scared that RoyBox will make a rash decision and retire if they don't win the LCQ...

EG will probably drop them if they don't make Worlds.

I find it REALLY funny that the esports wiki page updates their bracket for this tournament faster than the TOs update the official one.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It'd be a good decision considering there won't be a Halo Championship Series for Halo 6.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'd kick my own ass if I wore this Halo gear.

Dude how is every post you make gold?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Getting any players to interview after a match seems like the issue, but I know I wouldn't want a mic in my face immediately after dropping a Game 7.

Did you hear about ESWC?

This is why you don't do that

Damn. Didn't see this.

I´t looked like Simms was the only one who wanted to talk about EG...and the other two looks like "why are you screwing with our script, we have a recorded interview that nobody in the world want to watch but we need to feed the audience with this shit anyways. ".

• Upvote (+1) 1

As far as I'm concerned, dropping Devon for 2gre was basically a premature retirement announcement.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I´t looked like SImms was the only one who wanted to talk about EG...and the other two looks like "why are you   screwing with our script, we have a recorded interview that nobody in the world want to watch but we need to feed the audience with this shit anyways. ".

You've gotta love Simms for that though. He actually talked about something people care about. Good job on his part.

• Upvote (+1) 2