FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Danoxide is easily the best player on Panda IMO

He's one of the best players in the game imo. Really aggressive player and smart too. His only negatives is his attitude.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it possible they didn't have an observer in the match and can't cut to it now that the game is underway? Not an excuse, just a possible explanation. All of this would be fixed if they had a side stream....

I would think that this is the only explanation.

That is the dumbest reason I would have ever heard of for not showing this game though. Plan ahead. They've switched on the fly before. Amateur hour.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would be shocked if EG wins Eden SH. 

Thats their best gametype/map is it not?

Rayne might be the 4th best player on Liquid but when he plays well Liquid looks dominant. Hes the X-factor on TL and the key if they want to succeed.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

It's like they want me to stop defending them.

Stop lying, we all know that won't happen. The odds are as likely as them learning and having side station day 1 next tournament.

and that 4-0 sweep

MSa4CCE.jpg

They've still got a good shot at qualifying. They need to beat Wise (Rob, Cloud, Botchy, KuavoKen) and either ALG or CryptiK to make it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Chat is saying EG lost.  Can anyone confirm so I don't have to check twitter?  Thanks.

From the looks of the schedule they just showed, it looks like the winners bracket matches will be showed on stream

Secondary streams need to be a thing so we can see all the matches not just the ones on mainstage other esports do it time for Halo to start doing it as well.

Why in the Hell would they go to a side station match when you can get top quality analysis of a 4-0 sweep

Oh goody! Please tell me it includes in depth discussion of flag grabs and a look at a broken damage dealt stat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it possible they didn't have an observer in the match and can't cut to it now that the game is underway? Not an excuse, just a possible explanation. All of this would be fixed if they had a side stream....

I would just say, do not try and explain it away lol. No reason they could not have that set up ahead of time. 

I hope they give it a run with LCQ, can't go out like that for Roy, Lunch and OGRE2.