CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Good talk guys....

if I could swing it, I'd be there. I'm going to try my heart out to get to Dreamhack ATL. Would be my first Halo event. 

Good talk guys....

I had every intention of going, but scheduling conflict. 

I'm planning on going to ATL tho.

The HCS Now crew and I will be there as we work with UGC. See you there. 

Sweet. I miss the show. Do a live show from the floor maybe? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is everyone's top 5 players that aren't on an official roster right now? So top 5 outside of NV/Optic basically.

no order

contra

bubu

stellur

danoxide

roy

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sweet. I miss the show. Do a live show from the floor maybe? 

I miss doing the show. UGC has been very busy lately with all the events we have not been able to get the studio put back together. i would like to do a show at the event we may be able to work it out. We will be making lots of good content in the meantime. I am working on a new video series about HCS history and rivals. First episode is about Lethal vs Snipedown. It always bugs me how they never bring up player rivalries during the main streams. Those are the stories that will engage new viewers and attract to them players and teams. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anything happen in regards to 2gre/Victory X the last couple day? Also, what happened with the whole radar situation, I am guessing it got denied? 

I plan on going to St. Louis. Closest I'll get to a Halo event other than Dreamhack Denver. #Nebraska.

DreamHack Denver is probably the best for me. #Wyoming

I miss doing the show. UGC has been very busy lately with all the events we have not been able to get the studio put back together. i would like to do a show at the event we may be able to work it out. We will be making lots of good content in the meantime. I am working on a new video series about HCS history and rivals. First episode is about Lethal vs Snipedown. It always bugs me how they never bring up player rivalries during the main streams. Those are the stories that will engage new viewers and attract to them players and teams. 

I bet. I always liked your YT content obviously the silly stuff. Keep up the fun stuff would love to watch new HCS content. Always good to see those on the grind. 

All you guys talking about UGC St Louis but pretty pumped here for Gfinity London, definitely gonna make sure I get tickets for that once they go up for sale.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I plan on going to St. Louis. Closest I'll get to a Halo event other than Dreamhack Denver. #Nebraska.

I'm gonna try and make St. Louis. Only about 4 hours north of me.

So the Str8 that Spartan would be running with would be Ace, Heinz, aPG and Spartan? Not sure that's an upgrade. Is Spartan better than Eco?

• Upvote (+1) 4

So the Str8 that Spartan would be running with would be Ace, Heinz, aPG and Spartan? Not sure that's an upgrade. Is Spartan better than Eco?

I think Spartan can go off at any time but Eco seems to be more consistent and not get tilted.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Both players are really good it just comes down to who works better in the team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My new idea is Team Tilt:

Contra, Danoxide, Ninja, and Commonly to keep the pot stirred

That might be the highest ratio of good players to bad team consistency that you could create.

• Upvote (+1) 9