CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ogre 2's career has the potential to end off stream. Sad!

For the second time in a year! And my bad for no multi quote.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Either EG or Splyce won't make Worlds today.

I'm extremely unhappy. But those games are so close...

It's super disappointing that splyce couldn't get a better seed because of the way the system is. I don't want to see EG lose but I also have bubu on my fantasy team it's going to be a tough loss either way.

For the second time in a year! And my bad for no multi quote.

Well his team at the Pro League qualifier lost in Group Stage and wasn't expected to do much of anything, so it's more understandable that they missed that one.

This one is inexcusable.

Naded is too passive of a player to be effective in halo 5. Danoxide and Str8 Sick played great.

Are they really so incompetent that they don't realize we're missing a massive game? We know they have the technology to swap over stations. Nobody cares about these stories from previous events. And now we're getting an interview with a coach who can't manage more than one word answers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I take it we're not going to the side station at all lol

Why in the Hell would they go to a side station match when you can get top quality analysis of a 4-0 sweep

• Upvote (+1) 1

Analyst desk when EG vs Splyce is going on. 

Fuck this shit.

Is it possible they didn't have an observer in the match and can't cut to it now that the game is underway? Not an excuse, just a possible explanation. All of this would be fixed if they had a side stream....