CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Isn't pnda 3/4ths of the original ALG lineup or was Cratos not on that team.

Half. ALG was Cratos/Naded/Suspector/eL ToWn

Unless you're talking about the ORIGINAL original lineup that never actually went to an event and had Goofy and Str8 Sick on it.

Replays suck so much.

Agreed, they should just let the game go until there is a winner. Most replays I have seen always end with one team dominating the other vs. a close game. 

Agreed, they should just let the game go until there is a winner. Most replays I have seen always end with one team dominating the other vs. a close game. 

it kills all momentum which really sucks

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or just start up a new game and go first cap wins. It must really suck to be the underdog in a game managing to keep it close and then have to replay the entire thing.

Or just start up a new game and go first cap wins. It must really suck to be the underdog in a game managing to keep it close and then have to replay the entire thing.

The only thing with first cap wins is that a good starting push wins it with no chance to respond, and agree on the second point. IDK, what the right answer is overall. 

The only thing with first cap wins is that a good starting push wins it with no chance to respond, and agree on the second point. IDK, what the right answer is overall. 

Then make it a 2 minute replay to give the capped on team a chance to respond and if it's still tied, first cap wins.

3sUp beat std 3-0

Bracket still not updated

Technology and internet stuff is hard though. I mean you have to hire a top level engineer to update the bracket after each win, and with the economy and stuff, they are hard to find Kappa