CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well that was boring

Hopefully the next match is more competitive 

People start wondering if OpTic are struggling based off LAN results...

3 hours into the Champ Bracket...

OpTic have qualified into Worlds with a 7-0 game score. :p

Looks like OpTic might be a LAN team :lxthul:

I just love watching Optic play. Absolutely dominant and damn near flawless halo (most of the time)

Well Optic have utterly dominated so far, but the event has gone really well so good stuff.  Hopefully it continues

The Eg v Cryptik ending was so insane, sad to see EG drop to losers but some next level hype.

Unfortunately i have to check out of my hotel now so going to see if i can hunt down a decent enough wifi signal to continue watching until my flight.

Eg has to beat catastrophe next, then play winner of std/3sUp for top 8

No, they have to beat 2nd Nature/Catastrophe for top 12, then they play Splyce for top 8. If they win that, they play one of StDx, 3sUP, LG or Str8 for top 6/Worlds.

Here's a sim bracket I made, assuming no upsets

2269cbfc63.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

No, they have to beat 2nd Nature/Catastrophe for top 12, then they play Splyce for top 8. If they win that, they play one of StDx, 3sUP, LG or Str8 for top 6/Worlds.

rip eg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not to jump the gun, but this would be Roy / Lunch / OG2 lowest placing since they've been pros if they lose to Splyce?

Does anyone here know why we cant watch a side station? How does Cod do it?

Nvm Simms the goat

Not to jump the gun, but this would be Roy / Lunch / OG2 lowest placing since they've been pros if they lose to Splyce?

I'm pretty sure FB missed top 8 in Reach before the Instinct god squad but I don't remember by how much. It happened in H3 and the first H4 event too for Tom and of course H5 hasn't gone too well.