CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man and u guys blow shit when the event isn't streamed on twitch.tv/halo.

Imagine a halo event that isn't streamed on twitch period. You can take whatever viewers we usually get, and divide it by 4 at least

Bottom line is MLG needs to stop trying to go against twitch. Theres no way around it. Twitch is the leading streaming platform and that won't change for a couple of years at least

Tbf it will never change if other services like mlg.tv dont take a stab at it.

Man and u guys blow shit when the event isn't streamed on twitch.tv/halo.

Imagine a halo event that isn't streamed on twitch period. You can take whatever viewers we usually get, and divide it by 4 at least

Bottom line is MLG needs to stop trying to go against twitch. Theres no way around it. Twitch is the leading streaming platform and that won't change for a couple of years at least

You think blizzard bought the brand just to hold Ls? Upvote of you think this is the stupidest comment in this thread so far.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

E6 is so weird. I kinda wish they would just leave. They need an ari gold figure to handle their PR

• Downvote (-1) 2

Tbf it will never change if other services like mlg.tv dont take a stab at it.

But it doesn't need to change. Twitch is a great service. Good people work over there and they have done a lot for gaming as a whole. 

I don't see why anyone would try to stop/go against that.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

spartan, cratos, el town, and suspector running tonight

looks like they'll be scrimming shooter's team?

is that the one with bubu and stellur?

• Upvote (+1) 1

But it doesn't need to change. Twitch is GREAT service. Good people work over there and they have done a lot for gaming as a whole.

Sure its a great service, and they deserve to be at the top. but actually having someone come along to rival twitch would only push the industry further.

That cant happen if every would be service has a defeatest attitude.

• Upvote (+1) 5

But it doesn't need to change. Twitch is a great service. Good people work over there and they have done a lot for gaming as a whole. 

money_PNG3545.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

MLG.tv is more comparable to Google+ than Facebook.

The point is, Facebook had to start somewhere... and ended up taking down a giant.

Let's not forget, MLG is not a private company. They are owned by Activision so its not like MLG is trying to screw anyone. Activision is just trying to help their brand and help YouTube out. it's not like YouTube is a small company. It wasn't just on MLG.tv it was on YouTube Gaming where it did okay. Now if it was on Twitch it would've been a lot better, but I guess they have a plan. 

Envy playing Stellur Rayne Penguin Eco. Didn't someone say they wanted a roster very similar to this earlier?

That roster's been playing together for the past 3 nights.

Envy playing Stellur Rayne Penguin Eco. Didn't someone say they wanted a roster very similar to this earlier?

I said I wanted this with Bubu for Penguin. Think this roster has a ton of potential

I said I wanted this with Bubu for Penguin. Think this roster has a ton of potential

With Bubu, they wouldn't have an auto spot in pro bracket.

Also they'd lose the Raynguin synergy.  Those two were born a duo.  Amazed they split for S1 Pro League.

Commonly Falcated Danoxide and Naded Scrimmed or are scrimming prototype renegade trippy and ryanoob.

With Bubu, they wouldn't have an auto spot in pro bracket.

Yep, brought this up when I originally posted my non-OG/nV dream team

edit: and you're probably right about the Raynguin chem. I just really think a team with Eco and Rayne would be incredible. I'm convinced they could even make me look like a half decent player.