FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Where is the guy who was complaining about how that last second Spartan flag cap shouldn't have counted?

• Upvote (+1) 2

As a Ryanoob fan, great to see them pull off the upset... just wish it wasn't against 2gre :(

Also, has Contra beaten Ryanoob on LAN since they parted ways?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra with 16 deaths including that horrible push to glass giving cryptik snipe.

In fact I think he had 16 deaths on regret too.

Man what an awesome game and it feels so good to be right all the time. 

I agreed with you as well (Though I don't think this match was his fault). You were just an ass about it is all.

Good job on TC. But hell...I'm tired of EG making the dumbest pushes in the game. I want them to go far but after many dumb decisions... It hurts to be an EG fan .#LifeisTow

• Upvote (+1) 2

This schedule they just showed on stream has us planning for an hour and a half between series. If there's a 4-0 we're going to have 45 minutes of downtime between series.

That's not how that works at all. The schedule is just an estimation.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Even if the Ryanoob kill doesn't register in time, it would add 3 minutes to clock for OT at a 47-47 tie. Ryan's kill registers, OG2 most certainly dies in that situation bringing Cryptic up to 49. Not sure where Roybox was positioned, but odds are way in Cryptic's favour at that point. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I really want a better bracket to follow and updates to side stage matches. 

Great first match so far though today!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, lbx ignored the guy weak top gold and solely focused on os. He should have killed the guy top gold first

Contra could have easily killed that guy since he was focused on LBX. He also could have killed the guy who got OS. He didn't even hit him once.

Bad comms followed by a lot of bad plays, but this one started it off.

Even if the Ryanoob kill doesn't register in time, it would add 3 minutes to clock for OT at a 47-47 tie. Ryan's kill registers, OG2 most certainly dies in that situation bringing Cryptic up to 49. Not sure where Roybox was positioned, but odds are way in Cryptic's favour at that point. 

Plus EG shouldn't even have been in that position. They choked a sizable lead :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know what would be great a...secondary stream so we could see all the matches. :kappa:

that requires technology from 2001, though. You expect them to retrofit everything? kappa

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know what would be great a...secondary stream so we could see all the matches. :kappa:

Nah, that makes too much sense

can we please have a B stream at some point. i was looking forward to str8/luminosity

That match isn't happening yet Str8 has to face an Cloud's team first  

this is not even a warmup series for Optic. Should have not been a mainstage match. What are they doing? smh

• Upvote (+1) 2