CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How has EG been looking in scrims and stuff? Didn't they place well in that online cup?

Honestly, TERRIBLE.  Barely top 10 IMO at this time.  Twins play too slow and Ogre2 has one of the worst KD's among pro players at this time.  Contra is playing OK.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Honestly, TERRIBLE. Barely top 10 IMO at this time. Twins play too slow and Ogre2 has one of the worst KD's among pro players at this time. Contra is playing OK.

I'm not going to go out and say that ogre 2 is playing picture perfect halo, but his role and style and everything he means outside of kills and deaths he has played just fine in my opinion. EG is no worse than they were prior to Devon being replaced and in my opinion they are a little bit better.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How has EG been looking in scrims and stuff? Didn't they place well in that online cup?

I think they're definitely looking better. The twins just haven't really internalized a lot of basic stuff in this game so they're still slow off the mark despite having the shooting skill to still hang. 2gre just seems to panic a little in 1v1s occasionally. Like missing shots he'd hit if it was just matchmaking kinda stuff. Still better than they were but they and every team outside of the top 3 is a question mark IMO.

Honestly, TERRIBLE.  Barely top 10 IMO at this time.  Twins play too slow and Ogre2 has one of the worst KD's among pro players at this time.  Contra is playing OK.

FAKE NEWS ALERT

Saying the twins play too slow in this game is incorrect and shows you haven't watched much of their game play. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

this is super nitpicky but did it bug anyone else that esl halo channel didnt even host the stream yesterday?

• Downvote (-1) 3

Would of been a pretty good event to have a second stream for. 

Is it possible splyce and pnda will face off? How bout for top 6.

this is super nitpicky but did it bug anyone else that esl halo channel didnt even host the stream yesterday?

Not really. How many people would follow the ESL Halo channel and not the Halo channel?

I'm 99% sure hosting doesn't do anything.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Would of been a pretty good event to have a second stream for. 

pfff that would make too much sense

Start of day two and some minor improvements to the caster/host desk (no more overhead cam, and no more "infinity shot" behind them), but it's still garbage quality. It's so dark and pretty blurry even on Source quality on Twitch. How hard is it to get lights set up on people on camera? Also, can we not afford chairs? It just looks unprofessional as hell to have your hosts standing behind a desk.

How hard is it to get lights set up on people on camera? Also, can we not afford chairs? It just looks unprofessional as hell to have your hosts standing behind a desk.

Hard.

Well I'm gonna be in the wilderness all day which means I can't watch until I get back, which means I'm gonna have to catch up when I get home at like 9pm. Which means I won't get to bed until the games start back up tomorrow morning.

Start of day two and some minor improvements to the caster/host desk (no more overhead cam, and no more "infinity shot" behind them), but it's still garbage quality. It's so dark and pretty blurry even on Source quality on Twitch. How hard is it to get lights set up on people on camera? Also, can we not afford chairs? It just looks unprofessional as hell to have your hosts standing behind a desk.

I feel the same way. Drives me crazy to see simple flaws in production. How do the people running the show not see where they have goofed? The worst part is its an arena built for esports where nothing has to be moved or set up in a few day period and they still fuck it up. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Had 0 clue you still played Halo and I'm even more shocked you have 92k YT subs (not in a bad way).

Nice dude.

He's an uber famous overwatch streamer now

• Upvote (+1) 1