CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

allegiance lost?

....nevermind, i think the graphic was wrong. it said imp won 3-1, but it looks like it's actually the reverse. 

Champ bracket so far:

1. Optic

16. TBD

8. Splyce

9. Allegiance

---

5. Luminosity

12. Lethal Gaming

4. Str8 Rippin

13. TBD

-----------

2. Liquid

15. TBD

7. Pnda

10. 3sUP

---

3. EnVy

14. TBD

6. Evil Geniuses

11. Cryptik

Pnda/3sUp

1uRatnB.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

is vg the same as vlvg?

seriously, i've been busy with work all night, and haven't been able to keep up all that much. what the ever living fuck is going on?

You're telling me Spartans are still having equipment failure 600 years from now?

ARE YOU GUYS ALSO TELLING ME THAT SPARTANS DON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY TO CALL IN RANDOMIZED WEAPON AND POWER-UP DROPS EVERY 7 KILLS? IS THIS WHAT I AM HEARING?

Of course they do, how else would they just DROP DEATH OUT OF THE SKY??!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Of course they do, how else would they just DROP DEATH OUT OF THE SKY??!!

Saw the HW2 ad with this line before seeing this.

I am appalled. Thankfully, I have CR and pizza to help me forget  :bman:

Saw the HW2 ad with this line before seeing this.

I am appalled. Thankfully, I have CR and pizza to help me forget :bman:

Dan Ayoub also had CR and pizza to help him forget about publicly apologising for MCC ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

i've enjoyed this open much more than i thought i would. so far everything has been fairly smooth, at least no terrible ugc type issues. and the studio/arena looks pretty good. this could be a great weekend.

@@TheSimms, could you see if we can get series highlights as part of the down time. i dont really care about seeing the same warzontage we've had since forever and it would help for people who missed the game(s)

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is there an updated bracket anywhere? 

http://challonge.com/H5LasVegasOpen

This is as far as I got based on the stream and little information I could find on Twitter. What a joke.

If anyone can help with information on the round 1 & 2 matches, please let me know.

Note: Ignore the series scores as they are inaccurate.

is vg the same as vlvg?

seriously, i've been busy with work all night, and haven't been able to keep up all that much. what the ever living fuck is going on?

I believe it is:

VG = Virtuosity Gaming

VLVG = Velvet Gaming

• Upvote (+1) 2

i've enjoyed this open much more than i thought i would. so far everything has been fairly smooth, at least no terrible ugc type issues. and the studio/arena looks pretty good. this could be a great weekend.

@@TheSimms, could you see if we can get series highlights as part of the down time. i dont really care about seeing the same warzontage we've had since forever and it would help for people who missed the game(s)

Agreed would be awesome, ill put it forward. I think going forward due to Bo7s and a second xbox on caster side it will be less adverts and just games for days!!!!!
  • Upvote (+1) 4

http://challonge.com/H5LasVegasOpen

This is as far as I got based on the stream and little information I could find on Twitter. What a joke.

If anyone can help with information on the round 1 & 2 matches, please let me know.

Note: Ignore the series scores as they are inaccurate.

I believe it is:

VG = Virtuosity Gaming

VLVG = Velvet Gaming

Yeah hopefully whoever is in charge puts someone else on bracket responsibility. Whoever had that today just ignored it, despite how easy it would be to copy over series results from the official bracket, even for just a few minutes at the bottom of every hour.

Yeah hopefully whoever is in charge puts someone else on bracket responsibility. Whoever had that today just ignored it, despite how easy it would be to copy over series results from the official bracket.

Tashi is onto it now...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Arena is a simulation to train Spartans. They're turning radar off to test Spartans' situational awareness and prepare them in the event when their equipment fails. Easy, done.

I have never been more immersed than I am right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed would be awesome, ill put it forward. I think gling forward due to Bo7s and a second xbox on caster sude it will be less adverts and just games for days!!!!!

Pass on maybe not streaming losers bracket first in the morning show a champ bracket match so we can 2 full casted matches of round one.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Agreed would be awesome, ill put it forward. I think gling forward due to Bo7s and a second xbox on caster sude it will be less adverts and just games for days!!!!!

Great casting all around today too! Pass that on for us plz